Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco. Birmingham. awaiting return  (Read 832 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bishibashi

Back in June 2018 Very hot Day
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=23.0

Comms: Decent, didn't reply straight away on the day but once in contact it was pretty smooth going.

Location: Hotel. It was not in an ideal location where the lobby was punctuated by guest and the lift was not accessable from the ground floor with out key. Room clean and small. Offered shower. It was small. Towel dry.

Girl: Is the girl in the photo's. Didn't request dress  :dash: I was greeted by black bra and panties with heels. Smelt nice, but chest taste wasnt ideal even if it was clean :thumbsdown:

Looks: young good skin 9/10 mid 20s

body 10/10 for skinny spinners. Wears it well. Only a tiny kanji (iirc) tatoo above chest

attitude: was proffesional till the end, timid, good english and conversation flowed.

performance: 1 hour £130 GFE, DFK, OWO
Once paper work and shower were sorted and offered I cuddled her slim body and undressed her pretty quick while she fondled my jimbo and ballbag. Licking her body and going for the DFK she was making alot of the right noises. Already hard after seeing her she went for OWO after 5 mins or so we went 69 and she smelt fresh and shaven haven. :coolgirl: Once both her holes were explored. Jacket on. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoons, missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Round 1 ended. Had a mundane back masssage, asked for a canoodle while she was on top she was light. 10 mins later decided I should try again

Round 2. Struggled to get hard but helped with OWO again wanted to come on her tits this time and was running out of positions to do this minx in.
Shuttle, spoon again. Lifted her up and fucked her and used the small window sill/table in the corner. But couldn't get myself to come on her tits. Exhausted and sweated I called time with the hour nearly up. Showered and dressed as Lily lay on the bed in a beautiful pose. hugged and grabbed her pert ass. Wasn't sure about the stare in the end  :unknown:

Positives: attitude, allowing control, pretty
Negatives: Location

Would I return. A Big Yes.