Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill Manchester  (Read 2782 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freeze44

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Straight forward and quite easy via AW and text and no problems.

Location- Easy enough to find place in south manchester with good parking in area. Might get busy at rush/peak times to get to the area. Nice enough place with all normal facilities and no real concerns.

Looks etc- Wg is as in pics and has v short hair and a striking look and was welcoming. Think age and pics pretty accurate. You could she her face on the front of a fashion mag with her alternative look although I cant say I was very attracted to her. She does have a good body, natural good size tits, good ass and small bit of hair above her pussy. Would say 6 for the face and 7 for the body. She is a natural type with light skin tone.

Services- Good kissing, slow and soft owo, ro and tasted clean and tasty and seemed to like this, then covered sex in few positions and a gfe sensual type and was £140 for the hour. Quick clean up and kiss bye and on my way.

Summary- Was an ok punt but just not for me as didn't really click or get into it with her. Nice enough to talk to etc and nothing to complain about, was just ok and no real spark either way reckon.

Think she has a look that will either turn you on or not, and likewise although her body is good I prefer a bit more....how to say....less natural or maybe a bit more slutty!

Any way cant fault her on services and sure will work for some and she certainly offers something different but just didn't work for me.

Offline p3ngu1n

Cheers for your review. And I totally get where you're coming from with regards her look; mirrors my experience with her

Offline freeze44

Cheers for your review. And I totally get where you're coming from with regards her look; mirrors my experience with her

Part of fun of punting for me as get to try such a variety! Your review is v fair and much better written than mine and only went for a neutral as just didn't work for me but sure others will enjoy  :thumbsup:

Offline headlessChicken

What is her look regarding the short hair so is it short ie shaved sinead O’Connor style or short miley Cyrus lesbian style cause her body looks great but I’m more interested in the face.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Vanillapod

The hairstyle is the full Sinéad O'Connor.

Tess has really gone out of her way to dissuade punters who might not find her their cup of tea - her AW pictures and written description are possibly the most honest and thoughtfully put-together profile on the whole site, and it seems a bit unfair to complain that she's too natural and not slutty enough when she totally does not offer PSE and totally does offer a natural GFE. Similarly, complaints about her prices (which appear in a separate thread on here) aren't necessary because they are published on her page and are not a surprise. If you're happy to pay her price for the service she offers, she's worth it, and if you're not then jog on. I have had one extremely enjoyable punt with Tess and will be looking to repeat the experience. The reality completely matches the expectation, if you read her profile.

Tess is an articulate, thoughtful and diligent service provider whose profile is sufficiently clear and self-aware to repel punters who are looking for something she isn't offering. She is a far cry from the norm. Let's not diss her.

vw

Tess has really gone out of her way to dissuade punters who might not find her their cup of tea - her AW pictures and written description are possibly the most honest and thoughtfully put-together profile on the whole site, and it seems a bit unfair to complain that she's too natural and not slutty enough when she totally does not offer PSE and totally does offer a natural GFE. Similarly, complaints about her prices (which appear in a separate thread on here) aren't necessary because they are published on her page and are not a surprise. If you're happy to pay her price for the service she offers, she's worth it, and if you're not then jog on. I have had one extremely enjoyable punt with Tess and will be looking to repeat the experience. The reality completely matches the expectation, if you read her profile.

Tess is an articulate, thoughtful and diligent service provider whose profile is sufficiently clear and self-aware to repel punters who are looking for something she isn't offering. She is a far cry from the norm. Let's not diss her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fluffy white knight leech you are.   :crazy:

Offline milkman10

+1

he should have a name change to fluffypod  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline hayneplane

How very restrained by your usual standards :D 

That said I agree with you that this is a pathetic piece of attempted white knight fluffiness that wont help the girl either

Offline freeze44

Well vanilla wonder what your reasons for dissing my review are?

First point is you should be brave enough to stick up your own  review and for the benefit of punters not the wg.

Secondly you will see there is no dissing in my review just a reflection of my experience.

Finally coming on here like you have always end's up badly for the wg so suggest you leave it now  :hi:

Vanillapod

It was a valid contribution, and it didn't insult anybody.

Offline freeze44

No it's called white knighting...trying to coming to the rescue of a wg as you didn't like what I said.

Offline Hemlock47

Member for over 2 years. Three posts and two of them about Tess.  :lol: couldn’t be any less valid!!

Offline Grenadier36

Are you on commission?  :rolleyes:

Online lewisjones23

Member for over 2 years. Three posts and two of them about Tess.  :lol: couldn’t be any less valid!!

exactly

a lot of fluffy white knight bollocks

Offline smiths

You sickening white knight fan boy crawler, you will find on UKP posters can post what they like within the rules. :rolleyes:

Vanillapod

Thank you all, gentlemen. Your comments are appreciated.

Offline smiths

4 posts in 2 years, and all 4 since yesterday, thanks for your contribution to UKP, :rolleyes: if we were all like you UKP would of folded due to tumbleweed years ago. So yes you can post what you did but you shouldn't be surprised if you have the credibility of jack shit on here. :rolleyes:

Offline Access

Review?

Offline PLeisure

You just love to be pathetic, don't you  :sarcastic: :rolleyes:

Offline blackburnian

Don't think we're appreciating yours  :bomb:

Bb

Offline finn5555

Offline scutty brown

I quite like girls who look "the full lesbian" like this, the androgynous look is quite a turn on. But usually they don't shave their legs or pubes, which tends to be a turn-off. So does this one have hairy legs, or is she smooth shaved?

Vanillapod

I quite like girls who look "the full lesbian" like this, the androgynous look is quite a turn on. But usually they don't shave their legs or pubes, which tends to be a turn-off. So does this one have hairy legs, or is she smooth shaved?

Totally smooth shaved. Really feminine in an, as you say, "full lesbian" way!

Offline scutty brown

Totally smooth shaved. Really feminine in an, as you say, "full lesbian" way!

so does she have a strapon?

Offline cueball

Similarly, complaints about her prices (which appear in a separate thread on here) aren't necessary because they are published on her page and are not a surprise. If you're happy to pay her price for the service she offers, she's worth it, and if you're not then jog on.

Who the fuck are you to tell us not to discuss prices.

We're the customers and there's nothing wrong with discussing prices.

You might think she farts sunbeams but seeing as you seem obsessed by blowing smoke up her arse you might as well jog on

Offline The Owl

What is her look regarding the short hair so is it short ie shaved sinead O’Connor style or short miley Cyrus lesbian style cause her body looks great but I’m more interested in the face.

That would have looked nice on her but her hair is very short. This picture is more like her hair style.

Offline yorkieyorkie

That would have looked nice on her but her hair is very short. This picture is more like her hair style.

Not attractive to me at all.

Online dubs

I guess a shaven head on a female is an attention seeking "Look at me I'm different, I don't conform to stereotypes" kind of statement, and some will be attracted to that persona and some won't.

I don't think its for me, I can imagine looking down at her blowing me and thinking its a member of the EDL down there.... skin'ead... skin'ead

Offline Titi

Thanks for the fair review OP. She’s definitely not for everyone and one would expect a bit more than just a vanilla fuck for her rates. She’s about £30 overpriced IMO, however she has her fans which is fair enough.

Offline Hurley

Cunts who leech and white Knight never seem to learn the ethos of this place

Offline smiths

Whereas I love the look as it makes a change, if this WG was in my area and not a forum WG I would be up her like a rat up a drainpipe. A punting mate saw her  and he said she offered him a very good service, has a cracking body and isn't bad looking facially though not beautiful in his opinion. He is not a member of UKP that I know of.

Online Moby Dick

Exactly this
Well vanilla wonder what your reasons for dissing my review are?

First point is you should be brave enough to stick up your own  review and for the benefit of punters not the wg.

Secondly you will see there is no dissing in my review just a reflection of my experience.

Finally coming on here like you have always end's up badly for the wg so suggest you leave it now  :hi:

Offline Hurley

Does fuck all for me

Offline Briddy

. The sun must shine out of her arse then

Offline Kingy28

Me neither. I've never fancied the Skinhead O'Connor look on a woman