Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren - Lush Leeds  (Read 816 times)

Offline yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling very horny so checked on here before checking on AW to see who I could see. Not many options available as it was 11pm. So decided to check Lush as they usually are a plan D for me. Spoke to the female receptionist who is very friendly and helpful. Was told that only Lauren is available so decided to check her pics/stats and her feedback on the site. Her pics are very deceptive as the girl I met I wasn’t at all attracted to. Her stats are pretty much bang on but her age is very generous imo. She is a very very slim and short lady. Her feedback screams bullshit to me and just goes to show that feedback on AW and on websites such as Lush should be taken with a massive grain of salt.

I arrived in the usual Clarence Docks area. Parking was easily available at that time. For once my appointment with Lush started on time but that’s as good as it got. Lauren let me in and honestly I was like should I walk? My horny ness levels just dropped. She seemed cold and distant. I had made more of an effort on my clothes and hair than she did and I’m the paying customer/bloke. It seemed like I was an inconvenience to Lauren and that she’d much rather be elsewhere. We both stripped and it felt like a parlour punt with a rommie. She barely uttered two words to me and the kissing was closed lips. I was struggling to get hard which is very rare for me and it didn’t help that the apartment was cold too. Her blow job was covered and it lacked any passion or enthusiasm. I just wanted to have a release so I bent her over and went at it. I’ve never in all my time had a girl in doggy and she returned nothing but silence. I felt really weirded out until thankfully I came.

There was awkward silence in the room and I quickly got my clothes and pissed off. At £60 for 30 mins I didn’t feel massively conned (I did enter and leave the apartment in 15 mins) and maybe just mabye I caught her on a bad day but I feel like I can pull a girl like Lauren in civvy world and that’s not the reason I punt. I want passion and excitement in my punts and it’s never a good sign when on my drive home I was thinking about wanking to remove this horror of a booking.

I did inform the receptionist about her poor attitude but I wasn’t mean about it. The lady on phone was rather apologetic but no mention of refund or anything which tbh I’m not too bothered about. Fair to say I won’t ever be seeing this lady again.

Offline p3ngu1n

Sounds like she's in the wrong f'in job!  :dash: Well deserved neg for a crap shag  :thumbsdown:

Your loss is our gain.

Offline LCD1535

Sounds like she's in the wrong f'in job!  :dash: Well deserved neg for a crap shag  :thumbsdown:

Your loss is our gain.

+1

Offline peiyee

Ta, wanted to see her a few times but her availability is limited. Will avoid.