Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unprotected sex  (Read 1719 times)

Offline midlandpunter

Moring all

While searching on A.W I am amazed how many profiles show ladies offering bareback.

I have come across quite a few profiles that appeal to me, pictures look great, details read very well, price is in my ball park then I check the likes list, no bareback shown (good start) then when you get to the bottom unprotected sex is ticked!!!

Just don't get it!!

M.P.

Online Punterperson1971

Moring all

While searching on A.W I am amazed how many profiles show ladies offering bareback.

I have come across quite a few profiles that appeal to me, pictures look great, details read very well, price is in my ball park then I check the likes list, no bareback shown (good start) then when you get to the bottom unprotected sex is ticked!!!

Just don't get it!!

M.P.

Don’t think punting is for you

vw

Moring all

Just don't get it!!

M.P.

Just ignore and choose someone else, simple as that.

Offline dog999

Moring all

Just don't get it!
Where are you MORING?. :hi:

M.P.

Online Punterperson1971

Plenty of wg good ones at that,that don’t offer B.B. make your choice or give up I still do t think it’s tight for you like I said plenty of choice in the Midlands.

Offline H_p_5

The worry is how many offer it to punters whilst in the room.
Keeps punters loyal thinking they are getting something more

vw

does it get offered to you in the room?   :unknown:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Moring all

Just don't get it!!

M.P.

There is a market for unprotected sex. If you wish to seek protected services from them, then I'm sure you can still do.

Offline saf1976

Moring all

Just don't get it!!

M.P.

... and what about girls who offer owo and cim and unbeknown to them are sucking off guys who have had bareback sex with a wg?

If you want to be extra safe just see girls who offer oral and sex with. There's plenty of them around.

Offline Madone1

I’ve never been offered bareback in the room in my  10 years of punting.

Online RogerBoner

I feel that I could only join into if this topic was on the main UKPunting board. Or are you just talking about the WGs that permanently reside in the West Midlands?

Offline midlandpunter

I feel that I could only join into if this topic was on the main UKPunting board. Or are you just talking about the WGs that permanently reside in the West Midlands?

No not at all, I am guessing its common in other regions but I only search my local area.

I am not making any judgments here it just surprised me that there are so many offering it.

M.P.