Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Nikki - Walsall  (Read 2531 times)

3 review(s) for BLONDE BEAUTY XXC (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only

so i saw english nikki a few years ago and had a great time with her.

dropped a colleague off to get his van from the carpark of a walsall hotel most WGs use. I did a quick search and there were a few and i reminisced about my previous experience with nikki a good 3/4 years ago.

phoned her and she was free, told her i was already on the carpark because of work and she said she was in room 2something.

up the stairs i went and knocked the door, the old invisible door trick happened and like a flash she shot into the bathroom saying she was just putting her makeup on and to get comfortable.

so off with the trousers and sat on the bed. she came out and oh my fucking god. she looked like she was 73 not 37! her once tight body was haggered and wrinkly, her face was gaunt and leather like wearing what can only be described as stereotypical blue prostitute eye shadow.

she asked for the paperwork and my quick thinking i got my wallet out and pretended i had left my card in the ATM downstairs. so on with the trousers and she said you are coming back arent you, i said yeah no problem. down the stairs i went, blocked her number and saved £70!!

she has left my hot list, blocked on my phone and definitely wont be seeing her again!

James999

She looks younger than 73 in her profile pics, I guess they're old or of someone else  :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

so i saw english nikki a few years ago and had a great time with her.

dropped a colleague off to get his van from the carpark of a walsall hotel most WGs use. I did a quick search and there were a few and i reminisced about my previous experience with nikki a good 3/4 years ago.

phoned her and she was free, told her i was already on the carpark because of work and she said she was in room 2something.

up the stairs i went and knocked the door, the old invisible door trick happened and like a flash she shot into the bathroom saying she was just putting her makeup on and to get comfortable.

so off with the trousers and sat on the bed. she came out and oh my fucking god. she looked like she was 73 not 37! her once tight body was haggered and wrinkly, her face was gaunt and leather like wearing what can only be described as stereotypical blue prostitute eye shadow.

she asked for the paperwork and my quick thinking i got my wallet out and pretended i had left my card in the ATM downstairs. so on with the trousers and she said you are coming back arent you, i said yeah no problem. down the stairs i went, blocked her number and saved £70!!

she has left my hot list, blocked on my phone and definitely wont be seeing her again!
You Dodged a bullet there I think.

Offline antony8821

She looks younger than 73 in her profile pics, I guess they're old or of someone else  :unknown:

yeah those pictures have never changed since i can remember. I know last time she looked a little older than i thought but she still had an amazing body.

i was so shocked this time!

Offline antony8821

You Dodged a bullet there I think.

definitely, i dont think i could of actually got it up if i wanted to! i ended up going to the pub having a fair few pints with a female friend and going back to hers and relieving the itch there... alot more enjoyable!

Offline dboy74

It was around 3 years ago when I punted with her and was decent enough then face and body wise.

Sounds like she has had a rough few years!

Offline antony8821

It was around 3 years ago when I punted with her and was decent enough then face and body wise.

Sounds like she has had a rough few years!

yeah i think it was around 2014\15 the last time i saw her and she was decent then too. like you say a rough few years!

Asian_knickers

Her link doesn’t work anyway. Love an older woman if it is true lol

Online Punterperson1971

Her link doesn’t work anyway. Love an older woman if it is true lol
So why don’t you review some you’ve saw if any at all.

Asian_knickers

So why don’t you review some you’ve saw if any at all.

I have reviewed twice and they both got deleted for whatever reason - think lack of information or wrong forum. is that ok with you?

Online Punterperson1971

I have reviewed twice and they both got deleted for whatever reason - think lack of information or wrong forum. is that ok with you?
If they got deleted then probably because they were shit but doubt it,maybe your a leech who takes and takes and offers no input or helpful information.