Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 Liverpool  (Read 1403 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Travis1234

Texted no reply. Rang and spoke to her she sounded sleepy but arranged visit. Texted day before and she replied time and location. On day arrived outside block of flats and texted for entry. No reply. Rang her no reply. Waited one hour outside periodically texting and ringing. Nothing.
This was disappointing and unacceptable. Is it same girl tht has come back from holiday or what is going on?  Can’t figure it out. Does anyone know anything or been with her recently?

Online lewisjones23

Roms are known for being shite and unreliable

If it was me i’d have attempted contact on the day of the booking before setting off

report should also be a negative IMO - do you want it changing?

Offline jackson1617

Travis yes its the same Girl

External Link/Members Only

comms normally ok but often complains of being a bit tired and doesn't
want to work too hard! good job she is fit!
in your situation i would rate that a Negative

Offline Travis1234

Yeah guess it should be negative. It’s just I like way she looks n still wanna visit her haha.

Online lewisjones23

Yeah guess it should be negative. It’s just I like way she looks n still wanna visit her haha.

Done

Online scutty brown

just another fucking Romanian gypsy

Offline am97190

She does look hot. Were abouts is she based?

ari1na

Texted no reply. Rang and spoke to her she sounded sleepy but arranged visit. Texted day before and she replied time and location. On day arrived outside block of flats and texted for entry. No reply. Rang her no reply. Waited one hour outside periodically texting and ringing. Nothing.
This was disappointing and unacceptable. Is it same girl tht has come back from holiday or what is going on?  Can’t figure it out. Does anyone know anything or been with her recently?
You should write this in her AW page, so that you warn other punters better.

Online Bustydusty

It’s not worth the risk of a retaliatory negative - which is why aw feedback is pretty useless

She was great when she started so such a shame it’s gone downhill - no surprise tho when her green light must have been on for months non stop before her break
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 08:37:58 am by Bustydusty »

Offline jackson1617

Leeds St Liverpool
she is a good pump n dump backup in liverpool

Offline Blue1878

I paid a teturn visit to zbrianna on her return last week. As usual comma are straight forward enough and the place she works from is the same. This is my 4 th visit ansdcsscwuthbsll posters there is no doubting she is god looking and a very decent body, but for the first time I experienced the can’t be bothered but will take your money punt.
In all fairness she was struggling with a cold which was a bit off putting and I did suggest putting it off until she was better but said to carry on this obviously detracts from a decent punt. Still got some fK I do love giving RO but she literally lay motionless when I climbed on top.
Time to find another gem mr thinks

Offline Blue1878

Visited Brianna last week my fourth visit in total and unfortunately the first time I have had to agree with the negative feedback. As stated comma are easy and she is a hottie very pretty great body. Is usually chatty and funny but given she was struggling with a cold she just provided a very vanilla take the money and run session.
I did say postpone until she was better but she is adamant to keep working and taking money when not 100%. Pity but I need to move on to patties new

ari1na

All this shuld be written in her AW page. This would be the only way to teach her a good lesson of good mannerS!

Online scutty brown

If you read her feedback, it looks like he did under another name. The dates are close enough to match.
Now instead of telling others what to post, how about YOU posting reviews of her both there and here as you claim to have fucked her

Online Bustydusty

All this shuld be written in her AW page. This would be the only way to teach her a good lesson of good mannerS!

Says mr no reviews

Online scutty brown

I'm starting to think there's something unhealthy about you ari1ana.
You seem determined to get shit posted by others about this girl, while on the Amy French Kiss thread you're posting a link to a fake profile and posting comments which sound like an advanced case of EAS.
Are you a fanbois trying to put shit on the competition? Or a good old fashioned obsessed idiot?

Offline milkman10

I'm starting to think there's something unhealthy about you ari1ana.
You seem determined to get shit posted by others about this girl, while on the Amy French Kiss thread you're posting a link to a fake profile and posting comments which sound like an advanced case of EAS.
Are you a fanbois trying to put shit on the competition? Or a good old fashioned obsessed idiot?

don't know why but he reminds me of lois suares who was banned just a feeling I get about him