Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Khloe MODEL of Colindale  (Read 17969 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Khloe MODEL (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Packer

I visited Khloe Model a few days after Christmas.  I was hoping to visit Mia_Diamond, but she was fully booked. So Khloe looked the next best.

Her private gallery at the time had a face picture, and that reinforced the "Hot" in her profile name for me.  Khloe's place is not far from Colindale station, on a side road of new build houses and flats.  She is in one of the apartment blocks, and there is one entrance to the whole building, so quite discreet.

Initial impressions were that she was a little older than her pics, but her face is somewhat striking, at least to me. Maybe early 30s, and a little pale for my liking, but I wasn't too bothered. She claims to be Polish, and I do believe that she is.   Handed over £100 for an hour.  I took a shower, in a fairly cluttered bathroom.

On return, she was in her underwear, and we started with some brief FK as opposed to DFK.  She performed pretty decent OWO, after which I had to have a taste of her.  I sense she enjoyed my efforts with the tongue as much as I enjoyed delivering.  Whilst down there, and looking up at her face, I noticed that her breasts are in fact quite large, which made me even more keen to put my tongue to good use.  The main event was her in doggy.  She's quite fun and cheeky, and opened her cupboard mirrored door, so that I could watch me poking into her.  Have to say, she does take a good pounding, very sexy indeed.  After popping, we sat and she gave me an average massage. 
This time I did feel like I could come again - rare for me these days. I didn't feel like I got the OWO I needed for my first pop, so I asked if she could have a good suck of my member, and boy did she deliver.  Plenty of ball licking and gentle biting too, which was fantastic.  Despite her efforts, she wasn't able release me to my second sense of euphoria.  So I used my hand, and the deed was done a few minutes later.

I had another quick shower and left.

Khloe lives with another WG, but I didn't ask for her name. I asked if I could meet her, but she told me she was busy cooking. Shame, as I do like my Polish girls.

While the punt didn't rock my world, I'd probably visit again if I was in the area. One thing that wasn't so great is that she is a smoker.  You can smell that on her.  It dampened the punt for me just a little, but as she's quite keen, friendly and enthusiastic, I wasn't too fussed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline msrx5xw3

Looks good, on her profile, she says no cim, but she does facial, can you confirm that ?

Offline Packer

Not sure, I didn't ask..sorry.  Give her a call and find out?

Offline tazz

Saw her today, booked and hour. Had a good time to start with but she left the room 3 times in the first 30 minutes. She asked me twice what i doi and where im from. Then she made some excuse that she wasnt feeling too good as wed smoked, when she smokes. Also told me that i should fuck prossies regularly. Yes it sounds crazy but thats what she said. Maybe if id booked 30 minutes id be making a positive report but this women is totally fucked up.

Offline johnDpunter

:bomb:  .. Regarding Mia_Diamond in Dollis Hill / Willesden area, complete fake, not the pics - dont waste your time.  She was even open to going bareback.. teeth were all messed up like she was an addict.  All wrong.

i'm new on this site but not new to the game.  I'll be putting reviews up as i go along. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

disgracedpolitician

:bomb:  .. Regarding Mia_Diamond in Dollis Hill / Willesden area, complete fake, not the pics - dont waste your time.  She was even open to going bareback.. teeth were all messed up like she was an addict.  All wrong.

i'm new on this site but not new to the game.  I'll be putting reviews up as i go along. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think you are at the wrong thread?

cornbeefinspector

Offline 78jammy

Positive from me too.

saw khloe for 30mins last week. very enthusiatic girl. late 20's as her profile suggests. smooth flawless skin and deep fk. tasted like a smoker but didnt bother me. great bj, shaft, balls and sack :yahoo: would i see her again? maybe.

Offline glorfindel

Offline 78jammy

her height sounds about right 5'9

Offline Nk14

Anyone know what happened to her? Profiles gone

Offline jake9jake9

She definitely has a new profile, I remember seeing it. Just need to find it again, unless someone else has it hot listed.

Offline king tarzan

Saw this woman last year, what a sexy minx, did everything I wanted within GFE range, gave excellent owo, tons of heavy kissing, sex was great too...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

None of the AW profiles working - So perhaps left the UK?

Offline Nk14

Seen her a few times recently, said someone keeps reporting her aw page and will set up a new one soon

paddymac001

Has anyone got an update? Or contact details? :dash:

password02

She is back hone until 3rd 4th week of April.  Best to see when her profile back on as she takes it offline when she is away. 

paddymac001

She is back hone until 3rd 4th week of April.  Best to see when her profile back on as she takes it offline when she is away.

any update PW?

Offline lewishamguy

any update PW?

Hey paddymac I think you've been sleeping for ages which is why you're bumping into a expired review.

;)