Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_debbie of Colliers Wood  (Read 8831 times)

1 review(s) for english_debbie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Packer

Well after a fun NYE, I didn't win over a female that I had hoped for (nothing new there then).  Feeling rather horny all day on NYD, I started my search for a punt late afternoon.  Heavens, so few ladies working, but virtually all with minimal or no reviews. After a few hours of painful searching, I extended my search to 30 miles and Debbie came up.  Was I really serious about driving that far, based on only two photos, which didn't really give that much away, and 4 reviews?  My dick decided for me (nothing new there either then).

She sounded great on the phone.  As I am some distance from her, she asked me to confirm that I wanted to visit after she sent her postcode, which I did.  She didn't respond.  After a bit of chasing, she confirmed that we were on.  More confusion en route as she called to ask who I was! All cleared up, so I continued on my merry (well, hungover actually) way.

The roads were perfectly clear, so it didn't take too long.  The area didn't feel too bad, but I wouldn't have wanted to spend too long milling around in the dark. Eventually I was let in, after waiting for a fellow punter to leave. 

Initial view when following her down a long corridor - a perfect body.  I realised just how perfect in her room. Slim, tanned, pretty face, a good bust and mid 20s. She offered me wine, beer, juice, anything.  She seemed intent on ensuring that I was relaxed. I had a shower to freshen up.

After getting me a glass of wine, she sat next to me, and I had to unhook her bra. That revealed two generous orbs of perfection.  There followed a long session of reverse oral on her, after which she performed the same act on me (OWO).  After a few minutes, we partook in the main event.  Its so hard for me to go long with a stunner like this, so I popped a little too soon.

We cleared up, and there followed a good chat about so many things. Her profile, her preferences in men, her family, my NYE, her NYE, so many subjects.  This is one lady that's so nice to talk to, which is quite important in a punt to me. I knew I'd be unlikely to pop again, so I asked her to give me a massage. This was really good, even though she thinks she can't massage at all.  She seems quite modest in some many ways, but I found that quite sweet.

We had passed the hour mark, but she didn't say a thing.  I was starting to get sleepy, and she had a call, so I took that as a sign to leave.

On my way out, I met her flatmate Naughty_Sarah.  She is a horny looking woman, but a little older (early 30s at most).  Debbie told me that Rita worked there too.  I think her profile may be rita_slim_babe, and having viewed it, I think she looks hot too.  If only my pocket could fork out for a 4 some.

If you choose to meet Debbie, I think you'll enjoy it.  But she is leaving soon to move to other parts, so be quick! Exactly where, she isn't sure, but I sensed it may be some distance away.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline herbie007

I’ve seen Debbie a few times, and I agree with Packer, she’s a pretty girl with a gorgeous body with lovely natural tits, I would say she is mid 20’s.

The last time I saw her was April last year, I would have seen a lot more of her but she went away for a long break.

All my meetings with her were good with plenty of DFK RO OWO fingering and shagging, all the meetings with her were for an hour and I always went over time, no clock watching at all.

She’s a great girl and a good laugh too, I’ve heard on UKP it’s impossible to find a decent English girl, well Debbie is decent, and at £80 per hour great VFM.

Debbie works from the same place as Elle who's got mixed reviews on here, but I had a good time with her, another girl I shagged from that place was a girl called teeen jemma who is now known as teen Sophie, a young welsh girl who was also a great shag.

password02

Good review guys - is she a big curvy girl as no size on profile? - likely to be a size 10 or 12 or bigger?

Also it says £59 for an hour but £100 for the full service so I assume the lower price is just the massage? is she at least good with the  massage?

Maybe start with that and move onto the full FCK maybe?

Offline herbie007

Good review guys - is she a big curvy girl as no size on profile? - likely to be a size 10 or 12 or bigger?

Also it says £59 for an hour but £100 for the full service so I assume the lower price is just the massage? is she at least good with the  massage?

Maybe start with that and move onto the full FCK maybe?

Hi PW

I would say she is a size 8/10.

As for her pricing all the girls at that place use the same method of pricing which is misleading, the £59 pe hour and £110 for 2 hours is for massage only, don't know of no massage that lasts 2 hous.

The girls I shagged always charged £80 per hour for a shag.

Offline herbie007

Hi PW

I would say she is a size 8/10.

As for her pricing all the girls at that place use the same method of pricing which is misleading, the £59 pe hour and £110 for 2 hours is for massage only, don't know of no massage that lasts 2 hous.

The girls I shagged always charged £80 per hour for a shag.

Just noticed she's now charging £100 per hour, but still worth it in my opinion.

password02

Yes now £100 -
Thanks for the info
catch uo soon mate

Offline bestbefore

Shame, looks as if she was only back for a few days. Lets hope she stays longer. But the place in Colliers Wood is a long walk from the tube station.

password02

Where is C Wood? any idea of the post code?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Where is C Wood? any idea of the post code?

It must be the same place that Sexy_Elle_Babe works -------------- they both try to confuse you with the real rates.    :dash: :dash:

You want Lewis Road which comes under Mitcham, 15 minute walk from Colliers Wood station.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21445.0

kyjahaha

I've been trying to see her for ages but her profile never displays the phone number, how the hell did you manage to call her?

Offline Packer

Agree with Herbie, she's a size 8/10. 

Actually, Herbie, thank-you.  I was initially not as keen to make the journey, but your 3 positive ratings gave me reassurance.

We did talk about her profile, and she told me somebody else writes it for her, hence the confusion about pricing.  But yes she is £100 for the hour, with £20 extra for CIM.  I paid that extra, but didn't CIherM, so a bit of a waste on my part.  I suppose it could be taken as a well deserved tip for her.

The postcode was CR4 from memory, and I would say a max 10 minute walk from Colliers Wood station.  I think she was planning to be there for only a week, so may be elsewhere now.

This was the first time in a long time that I punted someone who was not already in my hotlist.  I can't remember the last time I saw a profile for the first time and punted her the same day!   

kyjahaha I just got very lucky...sometime I suppose that just happens. Maybe its a sign of things to come in 2014  :D

Offline herbie007

Agree with Herbie, she's a size 8/10. 

Actually, Herbie, thank-you.  I was initially not as keen to make the journey, but your 3 positive ratings gave me reassurance.

We did talk about her profile, and she told me somebody else writes it for her, hence the confusion about pricing.  But yes she is £100 for the hour, with £20 extra for CIM.  I paid that extra, but didn't CIherM, so a bit of a waste on my part.  I suppose it could be taken as a well deserved tip for her.

The postcode was CR4 from memory, and I would say a max 10 minute walk from Colliers Wood station.  I think she was planning to be there for only a week, so may be elsewhere now.

This was the first time in a long time that I punted someone who was not already in my hotlist.  I can't remember the last time I saw a profile for the first time and punted her the same day!   

kyjahaha I just got very lucky...sometime I suppose that just happens. Maybe its a sign of things to come in 2014  :D

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time with Debbie.

I took a risk when I first saw her as she had no feedback at all, I don’t live that far away so thought I would take a chance but was ready to walk if she turned out to be crap.

Glad I did take a risk though, couldn’t believe my luck when she opened the door, IMO she’s gorgeous with a cracking little body, I knew I was onto a good thing when we got to the bedroom and was all over each other.

It’s a shame she don’t sort herself out with a decent profile, she would be a very popular girl and make a fortune.

BTW welcome to UKP  :drinks:

adultwork9000

yea, the profile doesnot interest me at all. no face pic.

Offline LastManCumings

A-levels on her likes list, so has anyone taken the dip yet. If so how was it and how much extra for the pleasure?  Agreed the profile is confusing and very basic.

Offline herbie007

A-levels on her likes list, so has anyone taken the dip yet. If so how was it and how much extra for the pleasure?  Agreed the profile is confusing and very basic.

I had go and got as far as getting my knob end in but then went floppy due to a heavy first round.

Offline LastManCumings

I had go and got as far as getting my knob end in but then went floppy due to a heavy first round.

And did she charge extra for this herbie ?

Offline herbie007

And did she charge extra for this herbie ?

It was a long time ago

Your best ask her

Offline Packer

Glad you had a good time with Debbie.

I took a risk when I first saw her as she had no feedback at all, I don’t live that far away so thought I would take a chance but was ready to walk if she turned out to be crap.

Glad I did take a risk though, couldn’t believe my luck when she opened the door, IMO she’s gorgeous with a cracking little body, I knew I was onto a good thing when we got to the bedroom and was all over each other.

It’s a shame she don’t sort herself out with a decent profile, she would be a very popular girl and make a fortune.

BTW welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Cheers Herbie.  Been on the sidelines for too long reading everyone's reviews, I had to join in this year! 

I do like your taste in ladies...I know Jessixxx is in the same area as Debbie, and do need to make a trip to see her.  She looks amazing.  How would you rate her compared to Debbie? Shame she's away for January, but probably just as well with a hefty plastic bill on its way shortly!

Offline herbie007

Cheers Herbie.  Been on the sidelines for too long reading everyone's reviews, I had to join in this year! 

I do like your taste in ladies...I know Jessixxx is in the same area as Debbie, and do need to make a trip to see her.  She looks amazing.  How would you rate her compared to Debbie? Shame she's away for January, but probably just as well with a hefty plastic bill on its way shortly!

Hi Packer

I’ve seen Jessi twice and enjoyed shagging her both times, she is a pretty girl but a bit bigger than Debbie, I would say a size 10 with enhanced boobs, from what I remember she does FK but not deep, she costs a bit more than Debbie, 120 plus she charges an extra 20 for A’s but it’s worth it IMO, she takes it balls deep.

I would like to recommend Stacy who’s a 10 minute drive from Debbie’s place, she’s a great shag and a very naughty girl, but her profile has been messed about with and seems to include fb for Bianca, but if it is Stacey you can’t go wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Another is Naomi, good VFM AT 100 ph and gorgeous with it, she works from Sutton which is a 20 minute drive from Debbie’s, but no bum play.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps.

Offline Jimmyredcab

yea, the profile doesnot interest me at all. no face pic.

Sadly that seems to apply to the majority of profiles, I blame the punters who accept it.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

sir_david

I would like to recommend Stacy who’s a 10 minute drive from Debbie’s place, she’s a great shag and a very naughty girl, but her profile has been messed about with and seems to include fb for Bianca, but if it is Stacey you can’t go wrong.

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only
or

Confusing but I favour the "Bianka" one because she was Stacy (not Stacey) and : -
What is your favourite food?    Mango
Also, the "Stacey" "Member Since" (7/11/12) is older than the Original profile (28/02/13).
Yep, the devil is in the detail!

she’s a great shag - Absolutely!!

Offline herbie007

or

Confusing but I favour the "Bianka" one because she was Stacy (not Stacey) and : -
What is your favourite food?    Mango
Also, the "Stacey" "Member Since" (7/11/12) is older than the Original profile (28/02/13).
Yep, the devil is in the detail!

she’s a great shag - Absolutely!!

You've confused the shit out of me  :unknown:

sir_david

You've confused the shit out of me  :unknown:

"but her profile has been messed about with". (your Stacy!)

I think that : -

is a fake or duplicate Profile.

"she’s  STILL a great shag"!!

Less confusion on your part?

disgracedpolitician

Looks like she's back for this week.

Offline Packer

Hi Packer

I’ve seen Jessi twice and enjoyed shagging her both times, she is a pretty girl but a bit bigger than Debbie, I would say a size 10 with enhanced boobs, from what I remember she does FK but not deep, she costs a bit more than Debbie, 120 plus she charges an extra 20 for A’s but it’s worth it IMO, she takes it balls deep.

Another is Naomi, good VFM AT 100 ph and gorgeous with it, she works from Sutton which is a 20 minute drive from Debbie’s, but no bum play.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Herbie for those recommendations.  Have had Stacey on my HL for a long while, she's just a little far.  But feeling horny tonight and the way she looks in her latest pics makes me much more likely to see her!  Hopefully soon.

password02

She is back with a new profile & new location:

Is it definitely her? been on my hot list for several months +12 on and off with a different profile - was in South London but her AW profile says BR5 but profile says kings cross?

Offline herbie007

I don't think it's the real Debbie

The girl in the main picture with the blue thong looks bigger than Debbie and her tits look different, also her face don't look the same.

Ludwig

I don't think it's the real Debbie

The girl in the main picture with the blue thong looks bigger than Debbie and her tits look different, also her face don't look the same.

The current free gallery photos are from the same shoot (i.e. same lingerie) but are not the same actual photos as those on her last profile...they could have been nicked further back down the line I suppose..

Offline herbie007

The current free gallery photos are from the same shoot (i.e. same lingerie) but are not the same actual photos as those on her last profile...they could have been nicked further back down the line I suppose..

From what I can make of the photos is that the 2 pictures where she's dressed in white look like Debbie, but the other one where she's wearing that blue thing is someone else, unless she's put on weight.

Hornydevil247

From what I can make of the photos is that the 2 pictures where she's dressed in white look like Debbie, but the other one where she's wearing that blue thing is someone else, unless she's put on weight.

You turning into Columbo now Herbie showing us your detective skills lol

Offline herbie007

Yea I wish

More like inspector Clueso I think  :D

disgracedpolitician

I haven't met the "new Debbie" yet nor the "real Debbie," but I just want to add that whoever this lady is, she is as disorganised as the real Debbie.

I booked with her yesterday, but when I arrived at the station close to where she told me she would be, texted and called her and no reply whatsoever. About half an hour later, she told me she could only see me later. I said ok, arranged a new time and waited. She never got back to me.

And she did this to me before when she was in Colliers Wood (assuming it's the same Debbie).

Nevertheless, I am gonna keep trying because from her reviews, she sounds like a real gem. I hope this new profile really is her.

So interestingly, she flaking on me (in other words, me not seeing her) strengthens my belief that it's the real Debbie behind the new profile.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 12:39:49 pm by disgracedpolitician »