Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna hot blonde & Naughty Sexy Rose - DUO - Leicester  (Read 1429 times)

3 review(s) for Karinna hot blonde (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
3 review(s) for Naughty Sexy Rose (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline vinygato

Karinna hot blonde
External Link/Members Only

Naughty Sexy Rose

Duration: 30 mins
Fee: £50 + £10 (owo) each - Total £120
Services: GFE, DFK, OWO, Dual OWO, Deep Throat, Protected Sex with both
Comms: Easy - 2 step process
Parking: Lots of on-street parking nearby

Following a great punt with Karinna earlier in the month, I was back in Leics towards the end of the month (back in July 2018).  I had already met Karinna, however I had spotted her equally hot buddy Naughty Sexy Rose, so I had a hankering to try out 2 x curvy girls. 

Again I text Karinna for a time and ask about services, she confirmed duo services and a post code via text, she didn't seem to remember me but that's fine,  I am sure there are many enquiries daily.  Also confirmed duo for 30 mins for £120, which felt like a bargain.

Upon arrival, I called her and she asked me to come in, as I had been here before, I knew exactly where I was going, the location itself is very easy to find and is relatively discreet in a quiet neighbourhood in LE2.

When I arrived, Karinna was already outside hanging her sexy-wear on the washing line, which I found rather amusing.  She recognised me so that was good.  But she wasn't ready as she had not long got out of bed. 

I went in and went upstairs as the door was open, was told to sit and relax and enjoy a cold water as it was really really hot outside. In about 5 mins, both were ready and invited me into their boudoir.  I had forgotten that whilst the bed was big enough for Karinna and I, we were going to struggle for all three.  However, they did a great job of perching themselves either side of me.

We started with me totally starkers and both Karinna and Rose in their sexy-wear, which I would help alleviate as the punt progressed. 

DFK was great, alternating mouths between Karinna and Rose.  I then enjoyed both taking a nipple each which was the cue for a willing mouth to wander farther south.  Soon Karinna had me in and was working her magic whilst I played with Roses ample boobs and kissed her. They played a fabulous game of alternating mouths to deep throat me and I was in heaven.  This went on for quite a bit and I think we lost track of time.  However, I wasn't ready to pop, so we put a hat on and I took Rose in missionary for a few mins, she was lovely and tight, after a while we changed hats and then it was Karinna in missionary, all the while the other would be kissing and stroking me from behind.  Once I caught a glimpse of Karinna's eyes again, I was ready to pop.

I think we went over by about 10 mins, but as I was the first of the day, they were both rather relaxed and very fun together.  I think I will definitely be returning for more.  They're definitely not clock watchers, but as I have noticed with some of the other reviews, your mileage may vary.

£120 lighter at the end, but the grin I left with was well worth it. 

Offline Leiclad1234

Sounds like a great punt. Might cross off my duo itch with these girls.

Do they do reverse oral at all?

Offline vinygato

Sounds like a great punt. Might cross off my duo itch with these girls.

Do they do reverse oral at all?

I believe they do.  Unfortunately, we never got that far.  Things go too hot too quickly and so I lay back and enjoyed the show.  Not sure if RO is extra either.  I know with some it is.  Probably worth checking in via text or call.

Offline Lincs.man1

Big girls aren't my thing but sounds like you had a good time..!

Burtonpunter

Did you swapped to fresh condoms when you changed girl?

Offline vinygato

Yep indeed.  Notice the reference to changing hats.

“Rose in missionary for a few mins, she was lovely and tight, after a while we ‘changed hats’ and then it was Karinna in missionary”

Burtonpunter

Ah., sorry mate. Missed that bit. Thanks for reply.