Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma touch, -west ken / fullham bdwy  (Read 2338 times)

waltwalt

I saw Emma the other day.

External Link/Members Only

Perfectly nice girl, cute looks and friendly, positive attitude. She's quite tall, almost 180cm with curves in all the right places and a pair of perfect boobs.

I'd called her in the afternoon, to arrange a meeting for the evening. This I had to postpone twice by half an hour. Fortunately Emma was really cool about it, no complaining no winging.

Coms were good throughout, arrived at her place and she guided me the last couple of meters. I was greeted by a lovely young girl at the door. She was wearing a bathrobe which I though was a bit meh. But after I had a shower the robe came off and revealed a sexy body + sexy underwear so all good after all.

I went for 1h @ £100. For a you g fir girl like her with her pretty inclusive service (all except anal and filming) that's VFM in my opinion.

Down to business, we stared with some light kissing, (with tongue, -lots more of that during sex) before she went to preform some absolutely amazing OWO with CIM. The girl must have a really good technique for me to come from oral, so she's definitely got that down. Some ball licking as well, generally a really skilfull BJ with lots of tongue and wet action. Finished with CIM, -she excused herself to go to the bathroom

Little chat after round 1 her english is pretty good I'd say.

Round 2 I thought I'd return the favor and go down on her. Lovely shaved pussy, very responsive, felt her clit get bigger. Then moved on to sex in missionary, doggy and missionary again. Nice moans, lots of eye contact and kissing, -just how I like it.

Also she did not call me honey, darling, baby or any of those meaningless words once, which is a massive plus for me.

only slight negative is that she reminded me of the time during round 2, which never helps the situation but I got there  :D.

Altogether very nice GFE with a hot girl who gives an amazing BJ. Emma's appearance is sexy yet natural and with her glasses and hairstyle Emma also has that 'girl next door' look going for those of you who are into that.

Offline hardhans75

And she increased her price to 120 and moved away from West Brompton

Offline bestbefore

Looks like she and Lindsay have moved. Hope the new place is less conspicuous. I always felt many eyes were upon me when I climbed that outside staircase on the estate.

But Lindsay seems to have kept her price to £100.

I like both girls but £100 is a fair price for them. Let's hope Emma's phone gathers dust at the new price.

We should all be resisting any price inflation tendencies!