Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious-Lylax, Maidstone  (Read 697 times)

1 review(s) for Luscious-Lylax (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fudge1-2

Lylax - 1hr - £150
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks - Facially pretty, great smile. Body, she’s a big girl, more a 14 than a 12 IMO but those tits are massive, nice and wobbly with nice firm nipples.

Personality
Friendly, bubbly, enthusiastic.

Comms - good

The meet.
Arrived on time, got changed while I got the drinks ready, Came out in the black lace outfit.

Started with a grope and a snog and got those tits out for a grope and a good suck, a bit of cunny before kneeling for a BJ, very nice, sloppy and wet.
Condom on and bent her over the bed, then cowgirl missionary. More BJ before offloading on her face.
Hd about half hour of sex, round 2 wasn’t on the cards, 1 - she started her cycle, so more funny was off the cards and 2 - you only get 1 pop in an hour. If I’d knew that I wouldn’t have booked her.

A short chat before she scoops the money and leaves.

Being as I booked an hour I’m a bit disappointed but I did have a good time. She did comment wow you can go and said she came lots, Good to hear but it wasn’t a marathon session so her usual customers can’t be upto much

Another thing to note, swallow wasn't on the cards

If i'd booked half hour it'd be a positive

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CockMonster

Thanks for the post, off my list now. 

1 pop in an hours booking?? You’ve been ripped off mate, i’d of put this down as a negative just for that. Was it not mentioned beforehand?

Offline fudge1-2

No mention on her profile, although i've noe mentioned it in her ratings, neutral there aswell.
Yes I do feel ripped-off but the sex was good so am trying to be fair

I'll probobly get a negative rating from her now though.

Offline massageseeker1977

Such a shame as with the limited choices round here, the photos were promising but onwards and upwards

Offline fudge1-2

Followup.
Had an AW email from Luscious, apparently she hasn't had a booking since and I'm getting the blame.
She asked me to delete the AW feedback, I think this chain has more to do with it than the AW account.

Kinda surprised didn't think I had that level of power.