Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond FBSM Notting Hill Gate  (Read 424 times)

Offline Henry Hoover

External Link/Members Only

Hard to know where to start with this one possibly my expectations may have been a bit to high.

Venue.

Immaculate studio flat in Notting Hill probably one of the nicest places I've ever punted. Spotless bathroom with a quality shower.

The girl.

Slightly disappointed here facially not that attractive 5/10,body was so so bit of a belly on her. Nice tits tho.

Service

paid £100 for an hours body to body massage and the massage was OK. A fair few credit card swipes and reach unders. She gets on the table and does give you a proper b2b massage using her ass and tits all over you and the hand job at the end was decent. But I wouldn't go back and if anyone on here asked me if she was worth seeing I would no as there is better out there.

Offline Baxter63

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Parking

I feel the same too. I had high expectations going in, others had said she was really raunchy but I didn't find it that sensual :unknown: The table is too narrow and Diamond is not that small so B2B was awkward, there was plenty of B2B though.

Monica beats her any day :hi:

Offline Henry Hoover

I feel the same too. I had high expectations going in, others had said she was really raunchy but I didn't find it that sensual :unknown: The table is too narrow and Diamond is not that small so B2B was awkward, there was plenty of B2B though.

Monica beats her any day :hi:

Must admit I did try to book Monica but she was booked up so I thought I would take a punt on diamond.

Offline LLPunting

size of tits?  cup-size or comparative to hands?
nipples?
attitude?
friendliness?

Offline Henry Hoover

size of tits?  cup-size or comparative to hands?
nipples?
attitude?
friendliness?

I would say a C cup they were a decent handful and I couldn't fault her attitude she was pleasant throughout.

Offline LLPunting

I would say a C cup they were a decent handful and I couldn't fault her attitude she was pleasant throughout.

:thumbsup:

:drinks: