Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Jessica - Expensive but a lot of fun -Kensington- London  (Read 3692 times)

49 review(s) for Elite-Jessica (39 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline justpassingthru

So this Punt was a couple months ago and a few of the details my have been missed So apologies in advance.

Paid £350 for 1 hour (I know it's a lot but had her on my HL for a very long time so just bit the bullet).

External Link/Members Only

Arranged via AW and confirmed over the phone, comms were pretty straight forward. Meet was in a basement flat in Kensington somewhere. Nice and clean and a very comfy bed.

Now I have to agree with a previous reviewer she is not as hot as some of her old pictures but she is still a stunner, but that's dependent on your likes. I like the big fake tits, round arse and a nice plump pair of lips. And she has all of that and some.

Was greater at the door with a kiss and offered a drink, took some water as it was a scorching summer day.was only when she was walking to the kitchen I got a good look at her and she is hot!!! Had the drink while chatting and once finished a bit more kissing in the lounge before moving to the bedroom. Sorted out the paperwork and had a quick rinse.

Came out and she was in a sexy black underwear. A bit of DFK and onto OWO. It was probably the best oral I have had this year!!! Very deep, gagged a few times and was happy for me to face fuck her. I could feel myself edging closer so I pulled out for a bit of RO

I then laid back on the bed, covered up and started in CG, after a few mins switched to RCG. It was at this point she asked if i wanted to put it in her arse to which I said yes a bit too eagerly!! This was my first punt where anal was actually available included in the price, usually they add extra for it. After humping a few more minutes we switched to classic doggy. Now doing this on a girl with an amazing arse really got me going and I fucked as hard and deep as j could and she took it like a champ!!

Then laid her on her back on the edge if the bed to fuck her arse again hard and watch tits bounce all over the place. Was an epic sight and I was about to blow but pulled out. Took the condom off and straddled her between her tits, they are made to be fucked!!!. For the next few mins alternated between her tits and mouth before exploding all over her tits and face. At that point we both exhausted and slumped on the bed. She reached over and grabbed some wet wipes to clean up and we chatted for a bit.

Had about 15mins left and as some will know from previous reviews I'm usually a 1 pop guy and I did tell her but I think she took it as a challenge. I have got to give it to her, she knows how to suck!! Had me blowing my load straight down her throat in less than 10mins. It's been many years since I have popped twice in one hour so credit to her for being able to do that.

Had a quick rinse and then had a decent chat, by this point I had gone way past the hour but hadn't realised till I had left. She no longer lives in the UK and is thinking about jacking it in. But hope I get to see her when she is back in the UK.

All in all it was probably the best punt I have had, i know it was ridiculously expensive but this proved to me you get what you pay for.

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP, you clearly had a great time. But the cost - by the sound of it you consider money well spent. Look forward to you next review. :hi:

Offline justpassingthru

Text her this morning to see if she was coming back any time soon and she said said few days next week. Going to have to go for another pop!!! Will let you know if it's any better.

Offline MrMatrix

Text her this morning to see if she was coming back any time soon and she said said few days next week. Going to have to go for another pop!!! Will let you know if it's any better.
Good on you. If you do another review and its a positive you will have to add it to this review. If its neutral or negative you can do a further separate review.
Blimey you must have had a great time to return so quickly - thats a recommendation in its self.  :thumbsup:

DylanPerry

Glad you had a good one OP.

I think it's rare for a British WG to be in the game so long and not have some reports of going crazy or at least jaded service under their belt lol. She's aged well so to speak in this game.

Offline Cceon

I've seen some of her with her mate Sophie Dalzell and she looks quite a bit heavier. I've lost the link and tried searching it with no luck, if anyone can help with this , would be appreciated.

Too expensive for me but good review mate.
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

NotThePrimeMinister

I saw her a few years ago when she was with Max's Angels. She definitely didn't charge 350 back then!
I remember she was hot but the whole experience was nothing to write home about - not a negative, but a bit meh. I guess we just didn't click. OP, glad to hear you enjoyed the experience - we are all different, after all.