Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyLocket Wakefield  (Read 4281 times)

Iblisuk

External Link/Members Only

Met up with this girl a couple of weeks ago.

Not seen her on AW before but little tight (we'll get to that later) after Christmas and £90 got to be worth it ...can always walk,

So in I goes decent flat just outside of city centre obviously a working place.
So the pro's tidy little body, not striking looking but nice enough and does everything it says on the tin, in OWO & CIM, and believe me the tightest pussy in the business. When god was giving out cocks he an extra long tongue to make up for it, but this girl was fucking tight like I remember from the old teenage years, horse riding apparently. Enthusiastic and always up for it. Oh and a posh voice something different from what we are used to up here ..lol sorry Northern lasses.

A nice touch was give me £50 for half hour and if you want to go again give me another £40 later, which I thought was nice and straight.

And the cons. Takes over a bit like, I'm in charge love been doing it for years kind of stuff, so you need to be strong with her and take control, Says when you hand over the readies, 'just taking it to Candy the boss'. Whether this is just a euphemism, I didn't ask .....but a bit uncomfortable that...I don't like the maid or pimp but myself if they have one fine but not in the same place.

But overall a good punt and for £90 excellent VFM

Offline wristjob

I looked at her just before xmas but she was busy as hell and that's always a bit offputting. She's on my list for later anyway. I think the pics look older than described - can you confirm if that's the case?

Iblisuk

Hi Wristjob.

I'd say the age is about right,

Offline ISTS2005

Hi guys, considering paying a visit to this lady, could anyone who has been please let me know what her boobs were like please - I'm finding the lack of a front photo off-putting. Cheers

Iblisuk

Little Titties quite perky as I remember

Offline Fitzinwell

I've also seen...was in 2 minds to walk back out. At first thought I had going through my mind she's either an ex junkie or current one...honest first impression and it's bad I know. But I stayed and the stay was exactly what the OP stated...taking the money to somebody, takes control etc.

I asked her about why she has 3 duplicate pics and she says somethings wrong with AW...but I think that's a front due to her appearance where I think she'd not have half of her punts go see her if she had facial pics

Offline stevedave

I was tempted to see her recently, but decided against it after reading a few reviews elsewhere. The general feeling was that she's not the best looking and is probably pushing 10 years older than advertised.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I last saw her about a year ago.

Flat where she works from is/was shared and there is a madame/bouncer/maid in there over seeing the place.

She's definitely pushy and likes to be in control. But OMFG has she got a hoover for a mouth. One of the tightest pussies I have ever been in. Agree she is at least 10 years older than stated. Yes she does only have small tits.

I had her in reverse and doggie so didn't care about her face and I must say she has a very tidy body to go with that extra tight fanny. Really gym fit !!!

Offline ISTS2005

Cheers fellas I will have a think.

Offline p3ngu1n

Just been looking at her on aw - will definitely be giving her a miss