Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Analisa great smile and oral in Baker Street  (Read 4329 times)

7 review(s) for  Analisa (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cashford

Early August 2018
£160 one hour
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Tried a few times previously to book via text but not great comms. This time good, all agreed by text.
Place: Lovely flat in mansion block, nice bed, good shower, with freestanding air con unit. 2 mins from Baker Street tube.

The girl: She looks same as profile pics, beautiful Brazilian - great smile, curvy with bubble butt, not too big. Very welcoming, greeted with kiss and cuddle.

The punt: Had shower then kissing and mutual touching. Mutual play on bed. FK, OWO, 69 and then on with condom. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, spooning then missionary to finish. She was making the right noises and seemed to really enjoy the sex.
Oral was highlight - she tried to deepthroat but struggled. Great tongue action in mouth.
Quick shower then cooled down in front of air con. These hot days are sweat central!
Quick chat whilst drying but her English is not great.

p.s. she is definitely not post op ts as some are suggesting. I've been with pre-op and post-op ts girls and Analisa is a woman. 100%.

Summary: in my opinion a sexy body with a beautiful face/ smile. Natural flow and the right attitude. We both enjoyed. I'd go again.

Offline tobyk1

Looks like she’s back but up in scotland  :angry:
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Palace123

I saw this girl a couple of times last year. First time I didn't notice anything odd, mainly because it was a bit of a whirlwind and I let her take control of things (with what I realise now is a set routine menu for her). Second time I was more in control and there were a couple of things which I shrugged off. First up she really didn't like me looking at her pussy as I went down on her while facing me. Of course I like to have a quick look first to make sure there's nothing weird there but I sensed some anxiety from her at this point (a bit odd for a girl who has her pussy out most of the time, and having just given owo on me). Although, I didn't immediately notice anything untoward down there I didn't want to stare too much because I sensed her unease. I later offered some oral again on her which she declined,  I suspect she didn't want me having another close look. 

One observation at the time was that she has very slim calfs but a really big bum and good sized quads for her very small frame (which didn't look like mother nature provided that way).  Of course girls can build an ass through intense exercise but on her small frame she's done a great job, she is clearly a gym go-er. and would have needed to put a load of time in to get what she has now. I know that there's a trend in Brazil for girls to take steroids to enhance their bum, legs etc and give them the phat beach look they all want..but these steroids produce testosterone which has masculine effects including increased body hair (cited in a previous review of here), enlarged clit and an affect on the voice (noticed by other reviewers).

In summary, can't rule it out completely but I think its less likely than likely she's trans because of her frame, she's actually quite petite in the flesh. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of enhancements to give her body a boost. In terms of the punts....first was great....second not so...felt more hurried and she was noticeably uneasy.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

Could definitely be a dude from what I've heard before. I'm good.