Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Giovanna - en3 gordon hill (B&S)  (Read 1008 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet GFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Calamity

External Link/Members Only

* Logistics; booking and communication.

comms very fast all done by text then a final call when i reach the location ... ive seen her twice, first meet was intentional second meet i got b&s this is review is of the second meet... i planned to see External Link/Members Only  Sweet Luna but i ended up seeing giovanna again and she denied claims of a bait and switch but my dick was in control of my mind on that day so i ended up staying as my first meet with her wasnt too bad.

* Location (for In-call); safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding.

a flat in gordon hill not a bad location small shower.. nice rooms 

* Looks; WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and language.

so this wg has a decent ass good boobs bad face ok hygiene poor accuracy of photos as she probably took them when she was younger and ok language and communication skills.

* Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.

services for 150 for the hour.. were piss poor tbh owo was not even a proper bj she just licked it like she was trying to seal an envelope or something. sex was ok doggy was bad as she has a wide body and it just isnt enjoyable with her reverse cowgirl however was good with this girl becuase when she squats her ass looks ok but thats about it thats all i enjoyed from her i asked for some of my money back becuase of the b&s and poor bj but i didnt get it she raged etc  she also cut my time short in my first booking with her by about 10 -15 mins. avoid she doesnt do her job properly she is probably jaded with 150 or less u could probably find a better wg i know i already have.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:34:55 pm by Calamity »

Offline themagicrat

Gordon Hill is EN2; much nicer area than EN3.

Calamity

Gordon Hill is EN2; much nicer area than EN3.

yeah your right my bad  :dash: