Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 hand massage  (Read 1283 times)

Offline desidiablo

Hello
Can anyone tell what to expect from a 4 hand massage with HE. is it worth going for?
Thanks

Offline desidiablo

Can anyone share their experience of 4 hand massage. Before going for it I want to know what to expect. Thanks

Offline Hemlock47

Hello
Can anyone tell what to expect from a 4 hand massage with HE. is it worth going for?
Thanks

You can expect a massage delivered with 4 hands! Followed by a wank :lol:

Offline Shabaz

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Haha

Offline Philmeboots

OP,what have you been doing since April 2017 until now.
1 handed,2 handed knuckle shuffle.

What do you think happens on a 4 handed massage,FFS 

goldwing1

OP,what have you been doing since April 2017 until now.
1 handed,2 handed knuckle shuffle.

What do you think happens on a 4 handed massage,FFS

Get a 25% discount by asking one of them to keep one hand in their pocket.

Offline JRWK

Depends where you go, Post Office Avenue and Chaba in Tulketh Street - both Southport; I've had 4 hand in each.

Post Office Ave at least a year ago, went straight to the front, never bothered about back massage, one started at the top while the other started at the bottom and met very nicely in the middle.  Never really knew who had hold of what, I was busy letting my fingers do the walking ..

Chaba was similar, tho when it got to the interesting bit, one left. 

A 4 hand is a great experience, especially when extra's are involved.  But can be costly, that's why for me it was a once (or twice) only experience.

Offline scutty brown

forget four hands, a far better massage experience is four feet - thats when two girls stand on your back and walk up and down your spine. It has a remarkable effect on the vertebrae, though you need a strong stomach when its time to roll over and work on the front

Offline medvard

Bai yok in bury worth a shot, special offer for 4 hand at £50, plus £20, good value and decent place

Offline JOEY 2017

Mr. Brown regarding the feet massage were would one get such a different experience and cost?  Assuming this maybe followed with HE?
Joey 2017  :hi:

Offline zypbx

forget four hands, a far better massage experience is four feet - thats when two girls stand on your back and walk up and down your spine. It has a remarkable effect on the vertebrae, though you need a strong stomach when its time to roll over and work on the front

This popped up as and advert!
External Link/Members Only

Zy