Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Tania - Milton Keynes  (Read 904 times)

3 review(s) for maturetaniax (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nigel57

I have seen Tania a few times now, but thought I would update my review of about 18 months ago. I met Tania again recently at her house in Milton Keynes, this is perhaps the fourth or fifth time I have seen her over a couple of years.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication:
I was due in MK on the day so I texted Tania first thing in the morning. I got a reply that she was available and agreed everything. Once at the location I texted to say I was there and after a short while got a text to say she was ready so I walked down the road. She likes you to park away from her house. Her house was easy to find.

Tania's house is in a nice suburb of MK, north of the city centre. The street wasn't as quiet as previous visits but I didn't feel there were any nosy neighbours or anything like that, it felt quite safe. Her house is very clean, well looked after and tidy inside.

Personality/Physically:
Tania is a MILF and suits my tastes. She is a good looking 50 year old Romanian lady and could pass for several years younger. She is facially attractive with a naughty glint in her eye. She's probably a size 10/12 and about 5' 3" tall with a generous C cup with large aureoles and nipples. Her bum is shapely and firm and she enjoys a spanking. Her pussy is pretty and clean and tastes great.

Having said she is Romanian she understands English very well but her spoken English is heavily accented but understandable. She is very pleasant company, has a lovely smile and seemed to be in no rush.

Services:
Tania is a good snogger, loves oral both ways and we spent a lot of time in 69 with me buried face first in her pussy. Likes to rim and also stick a finger up your bum, which I don't mind. Gave a bit of a spanking and pussy fingering. Since it had been a while since I last punted I was happy to let her suck me for ages - not the deepest DT I've had but very acceptable. Eventually CIM with snowballing.

Summary:
I like her and had a very satisfactory punt. She's a very professional WG who genuinely tries, and does, offer a good service. She is very personable and relaxed. I am now an irregular regular - ie: I don't punt very often but like to stick to a tried and tested girl.