Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade_Horny Bayswater- cold like a frozen chicken  (Read 488 times)

9 review(s) for Jade_Horny (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Johnybaby1

External Link/Members Only

I saw Jade_horny 3 weeks ago in a hotel near Bayswater station.
Communication was ok book for 1 hour £100.
Vanilla service requested, ow, sex different position<protected>
She greeted me behind the door and first impression nice face  nice tits but ass is very flat for my liking, offer shower and took ,came back up the bedroom which was on top, bit steep to get up and i wouldn't recommend for old gentleman and it can slip and fall, i start with bit of touching foreplay and she was very distance, got her to lick my nipple but she doesnt like and don't want to do took her hand and ask her to grab my cock to get me going and on comes the jonny, i lie down on the bed and she gave me a lack lusted BJ very soft and no feeling at all, she carry on for 5 minutes and i told her i wanted sex, she lie down and i started in missionary slowly and kept at a slow pace, i can see in her face she doesn't like it and doesn't want to be there, i kept at that position for further 15 minutes trying to enjoy myself, next i told her to turn for doggy and after 5 minutes of that i blasted the lot in jonny, went  to the bathroom and shower as i came down  i near fall because the step is so  steep and  thin couldn't fit my feet, came back up bit of chit chat and i wanted the second round but she was reluctant this was 45 minutes into the punt i said ok just lick my nipple so that i can jack it off then she said no, i said why not, she said she doesn't like but i keep on insisting at least help me to cum 2nd time, i got her to stick her tongue onto my nipple and after 2 minutes i jack the lot onto her stomach wash got dressed and off i went exactly in the hour.
I wouldn't recommend because she either not interested in men or this job maybe both.
I wouldn't be  Returning.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...shame  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP.
I have to ask: you saw the other negative/neutral reviews and still went?

Offline Johnybaby1

It was her face that attract me but as mention from others she might be a lesbian and no interest in dicks, I always wants to try lesbians now I know

JAG4555

thanks for review. 3rd negative, was thinking she looks ok, maybe negotiate a 15min pump and dump but no. ive crossed her off the list.