Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Young Teen in Musselburgh  (Read 2363 times)

3 review(s) for MissYoungTeen (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GunghoDaddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly the morale of the story should always be ‘FTFQ’, which means read the fucking question and do my research on here and not the bollocks reviews on AW!

I had some time on my hands and decided to have a wee Saturday punt to myself and wanted to try some different, saw the Miss Young Teen was available, not my normal SP type but thought I’d give her a go.

Comms - Very good comms, return text pretty much immediately with details of address in Musselburgh given sharp also. Booking made and off I went.

Location - Easy to find, plenty of on street parking I felt secure and easy access to property.  Flat was adequate, led to a side room, which was not a shithole but not too far away from one.  I would guess this is a shared flat of students with the other occupants out.

Punt - The young lass, didn’t hide behind the door as usual, was wearing a dressing gown and slippers, was quite chatty and was definitely the lassie in the pictures.  She had her hair pulled back was wearing nothing else under her gown.  Business paperwork done and that’s where things began to go wrong. As she ate her breakfast in front of me whilst fannying about on her phone, without me being too rude I made quite a few attempts to get this punt going where eventually she got the message, however she did waffle on a bit. It was a poor effort all round, no DFK or any other FK at all, no real effort on any sort of level with the OWO, tried to warm her up with some fingering....no joy, so on with the welly, no real effort in there, which then completely turned me off.  Ended up getting the welly off, popping it back in her mouth for more OWO, with CIM.  Straight back on her phone, its at this point I got my kit on and got the fuck out of there.

Overall a complete waste of money (£110 for the hr), a very poor service and definitely one to stay away from.  On returning home got on here to check out here previous reviews, which indicated her shit service.  I don’t punt very often, however in the few years of punting that was officially the worst.

Offline Davey Dykes

Which other reviews are those? I searched her number and only came up with 3 posts.

Offline GunghoDaddy

Which other reviews are those? I searched her number and only came up with 3 posts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205311.msg2113223#msg2113223

Same lass and the seasoned punters give an accurate assessment, on the link attached read Peter pipers link
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:33:38 am by GunghoDaddy »

Offline J_H

Even one of the AW reviews says 'however needs to spent less time on the phone during our time ...' and they're usually fluffy shite.

Offline GunghoDaddy

Even one of the AW reviews says 'however needs to spent less time on the phone during our time ...' and they're usually fluffy shite.

Unfortunately on after my punt, every days a school day

Offline Clattypats

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205311.msg2113223#msg2113223

Same lass and the seasoned punters give an accurate assessment, on the link attached read Peter pipers link
That''s not a review you've linked...It's a post...

Offline GunghoDaddy

That''s not a review you've linked...It's a post...

Claty your totally correct, it’s sound reading and some the other links in the post give a good reflection of the WG

Offline Clattypats

Claty your totally correct, it’s sound reading and some the other links in the post give a good reflection of the WG
Yip...It's a lame arsed review in the wrong section...

max_man

I tried to arrange a punt with her and was then told I was a loner and that she had another client. Classy girl

Offline auldie63

I tried to arrange a punt with her and was then told I was a loner and that she had another client. Classy girl
Did she explain how she knew you were a 'loner'? This is a new one on me as a reason for refusing a booking.
Why would a WG not see a 'Loner',?????     Does she only do MMF or moresome M bookings????