Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond_Gem - Manchester  (Read 1263 times)

1 review(s) for Diamond_Gem (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Her profile seems to be no longer active. She called herself Gemma. I don't know when she joined AW but she did have 34 positive feedback. I meant to post this review a lot sooner but I forgot, this attempted meet took place in early August.

Basically, we agreed to meet but she repeatedly kept pushing the time back. In total she kept stringing me along for over an hour and then she just stopped replying and didn't answer her phone. Total fucking timewaster.

I think her profile is down permanently but it might be worth keeping an eye out for future profiles, probably using the same pictures that appear indexed to this review.

goldwing1

Link: External Link/Members Only

Her profile seems to be no longer active. She called herself Gemma. I don't know when she joined AW but she did have 34 positive feedback. I meant to post this review a lot sooner but I forgot, this attempted meet took place in early August.

Basically, we agreed to meet but she repeatedly kept pushing the time back. In total she kept stringing me along for over an hour and then she just stopped replying and didn't answer her phone. Total fucking timewaster.

I think her profile is down permanently but it might be worth keeping an eye out for future profiles, probably using the same pictures that appear indexed to this review.

AW feedbacks mean jack shit according to everyone on here.

Offline NigelF

AW feedbacks mean jack shit according to everyone on here.

Technically, it's a decent indicator that she does actually exist, especially with 34 feedback. However feedback does mean jack shit in terms of how good they actually are.

You do seem to love whinging about the people on here. If you love AW feedback so much, feel free to fuck off and stay on there.

goldwing1

Technically, it's a decent indicator that she does actually exist, especially with 34 feedback. However feedback does mean jack shit in terms of how good they actually are.

You do seem to love whinging about the people on here. If you love AW feedback so much, feel free to fuck off and stay on there.

Everyone seems to be whinging about each other on here, seems to be a regular thing, I think it`s quite funny.

Offline antsz

Everyone seems to be whinging about each other on here, seems to be a regular thing, I think it`s quite funny.

I've noticed this too. Also noticed lots of netrual and negative reviews lately as well

marlboro20

AW Profiles and Ratings are the initial indicators if a SP is fit for purpose... UKP write-ups confirn (Or not) The only people I whinge about are those who hack me off saying AW Ratings are useless... it's simply a too broad generalisation

marlboro20

I've noticed this too. Also noticed lots of netrual and negative reviews lately as well
I've noticed this too Antz... maybe because prices are rising and the guys are booking cheaper EE or Brit girls or Newbies with no Ratings

Offline antsz

I've noticed this too Antz... maybe because prices are rising and the guys are booking cheaper EE or Brit girls or Newbies with no Ratings

Yes maybe, not a good sign really but hopefully things will pick up. Some of the well known WGs seem to be slipping review wise at the moment and taking a chance on a new girl could be risky

Offline CoreyTrevor

Regardless of AW feedback, reviews on here and good service or bad, there is simply no excuse for piss poor Comms and time wasting from an SP! If we, as punters, behave like that in reverse, we would most likely get blocked etc. You are paying a lot of money for a service, the least you can expect is to not be messed around and your time wasted  :thumbsdown:

A very rightful negative in my book and should be reported on here  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Access

Really not having much luck lately are you? Glad of the reports though...

Offline NigelF

AW Profiles and Ratings are the initial indicators if a SP is fit for purpose... UKP write-ups confirn (Or not) The only people I whinge about are those who hack me off saying AW Ratings are useless... it's simply a too broad generalisation

They're almost useless - I don't think that's too much of a broad generalisation and certainly AW feedback does not indicate if a WG is fit for purpose. The only possible exception is if you find a particular punter who seems to be very reliable (ideally someone not afraid to leave negatives either) but that's hard and very rare.

I suppose negatives on AW are fairly reliable too. One negative review on AW is easily worth well over 100 positives, at least it is over 90% of the time. Very occasionally, a negative can just be malicious/fake but that's rare. The reason that negatives can usually be relied upon but positives can't is simply because there is no benefit to the punter at all in leaving a negative and indeed it only entails risk (a high likelihood of retaliation). By leaving a positive, there's basically no risk and there is a small benefit due to the likelihood of getting some in return.

Really not having much luck lately are you? Glad of the reports though...

Glad to help. Yeah, you're definitely right to an extent but I don't review all my positives whereas I do try to review all my negatives and neutrals. Also, I obviously don't bother to report on return visits to girls I've already reviewed. Overall, my recent punting experiences have been fine.

I have one more negative to come but I'll look to post some positive reviews as well to balance it out. Hopefully there should be no more negatives for a while but you never know. Obviously, I'm well aware that many of those I've reviewed had some warning signs or no reviews on here but I'm happy to take a risk every now and then, it's not a big deal. Also, I am genuinely running out of new girls who I want to see!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:21:38 pm by NigelF »

marlboro20

I think you talk a load of bollocks sometimes NigelF (aka John Major) Very considered, very well written, very well punctuated and very boring.

Offline NigelF

I think you talk a load of bollocks sometimes NigelF (aka John Major) Very considered, very well written, very well punctuated and very boring.

Thanks for confirming you don't have a valid argument  :thumbsup:

marlboro20

I'll just keep on keeping on the way I do it thanks

goldwing1

What about AW field reports?
They must carry some weight seeing as the punter has spent some time in reviewing her.

Offline NigelF

What about AW field reports?
They must carry some weight seeing as the punter has spent some time in reviewing her.

Nope, they're probably even worse. They're clearly only written for the benefit of the WG, no one else. I don't think I've ever seen a field report which included a genuinely negative aspect and I'm not surprised because it would pointless to mention anything bad, especially since the WG might get offended (which is of no benefit to the punter, especially if they might want to see them again) and the WG may decide not to publish it on their profile anyway.

Almost no one bothers to search AW for unpublished field reports. I certainly don't and one of the main reasons is there's almost no negatives anyway.

Offline freeze44

Why do you find it easy to have a go at someone who gives very helpful information to punters and supports the site? Really fucked up reckon.

Information from the likes of Nigel has saved me hundreds!!  :hi:

Offline NigelF

Why do you find it easy to have a go at someone who gives very helpful information to punters and supports the site? Really fucked up reckon.

I'm glad to hear I've saved you so much!

Anyway, I'm perfectly happy for him to "have a go" at me (personally I don't even see it that way). To be honest, I'm just disappointed that he never has any good points. He backed out of this "debate" so quickly he shouldn't have bothered posting in the first place.

Offline freeze44

I'm glad to hear I've saved you so much!

Anyway, I'm perfectly happy for him to "have a go" at me (personally I don't even see it that way). To be honest, I'm just disappointed that he never has any good points. He backed out of this "debate" so quickly he shouldn't have bothered posting in the first place.

Yep and bit of sport etc but just find it hard to understand the mentality of those types who want to fight with those helping them cash but kiss the ass of the wg's that just want their dosh!

Suppose it makes em feel better about themselves in some way!  :unknown:

marlboro20

Do you own research buddy... why follow the crowd

Offline freeze44

WTF?? You seem to like picking a fight with 'the crowd'?

Problem is they have credibility and you dont and with every post like this, even less.

Seriously if you want to do your own thing and not listen to experience on here, what is the point of you being here  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

Yep and bit of sport etc but just find it hard to understand the mentality of those types who want to fight with those helping them cash but kiss the ass of the wg's that just want their dosh!

Suppose it makes em feel better about themselves in some way!  :unknown:

Yes, I agree.

What makes you think he hasn't/doesn't? You also clearly don't understand why this site was set up in the first place - it's because AW feedback and the other "punting forums" are unreliable garbage.

goldwing1

Gets even more confusing when someone has equal amounts of  positives and negatives on here.

I was surprised with the ratio of feedbacks on Holly Rude
External Link/Members Only
729 on AW
4 on here

Would have thought there would have been a lot more on here
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:21:58 pm by goldwing1 »

marlboro20

AW Ratings garbage... another quantum leap of generalisation. Your own research is best... irrespective of AW Ratings or UKP write-ups I always talk with any girl I'm thinking of booking... phone calls, texts and mails... by the time we meet it's like we're old friends. It's never a quick fix punt... takes a while... but you know whats waiting for ya when she opens the door. Can't say I've had a bad punt to date

goldwing1

AW Ratings garbage... another quantum leap of generalisation. Your own research is best... irrespective of AW Ratings or UKP write-ups I always talk with any girl I'm thinking of booking... phone calls, texts and mails... by the time we meet it's like we're old friends. It's never a quick fix punt... takes a while... but you know whats waiting for ya when she opens the door. Can't say I've had a bad punt to date

That`s exactly what I do, I also tell them what it is that I want just to make sure that there are no errors on their listing/likes list, and I got slated on here for posting constantly good reviews.
Not my fault if I got what I wanted.
If you just book someone without talking before hand, she`s pretty much in the dark as to what you want.
If you want the goods delivered, you have to place the order.

Offline freeze44

That`s exactly what I do, I also tell them what it is that I want just to make sure that there are no errors on their listing/likes list, and I got slated on here for posting constantly good reviews.
If you just book someone without talking before hand, she`s pretty much in the dark as to what you want.

Well sounds like you and fags better than most...well done  :rolleyes: Do you think this site a pissing contest? Really not interested in your egos thanks.

Truth be told reckon you easily pleased and you think it's some kind of stain on your character if post a negative.

Think it takes a lot of balls to detail a negative and all the shit that can come with that instead of trying to big up a wg.

Offline NigelF

You two are LITERALLY the only two punters on here (certainly in the North West) who've never had a bad punt (except one or two no-shows) despite having had many hundreds of punts (all good).

You can pretend it's because you're really careful and you're an amazing judge of character or whatever (I have no idea how you have a 100% lie detection rate just by talking on the phone - you're wasted on a punting site - nor do I know how you can tell if someone has out of date photos just by talking to them) but it's obviously because you two are just easily pleased retards. That's great for you but most people are bit more discerning - get over it.

goldwing1

Well sounds like you and fags better than most...well done  :rolleyes: Do you think this site a pissing contest? Really not interested in your egos thanks.

Truth be told reckon you easily pleased and you think it's some kind of stain on your character if post a negative.

Think it takes a lot of balls to detail a negative and all the shit that can come with that instead of trying to big up a wg.

I don`t big up anyone.
In fact it would be easier if I had told lies and posted negatives, I would have got less hassle.

At the end of the day, I go punting for my benefit, not for anyone elses and I write about it and tell it as it is.
As long as I get what i`ve asked for and paid for, it`s a positive in my book.
If you don`t like what I write, it`s not my problem.
Better to write something than fuck all.

Offline Access

I always read reviews here but will make an informed decision. Too many people troll, and have agendas for/against girls (maybe because they’ve been rejected?) you really do have to find the balance. Nigel has always been balanced IMO so his opinion should be an accurate gauge on an SP. some people click with girls and others don’t.

Offline freeze44

I don`t big up anyone.
In fact it would be easier if I had told lies and posted negatives, I would have got less hassle.

At the end of the day, I go punting for my benefit, not for anyone elses and I write about it and tell it as it is.
As long as I get what i`ve asked for and paid for, it`s a positive in my book.
If you don`t like what I write, it`s not my problem.
Better to write something than fuck all.

Dont you see what you said above is the point? Nigel wrote this review and told it like it is but you and fags come on to try and derail it... :unknown:

marlboro20

Derail... what the fuck are you on about?
My original post on this thtread was...
Then we get John Majors usual crap about his opinions being the only ones that count... well not in my fucking world they don't

Offline NigelF

Then we get John Majors usual crap about his opinions being the only ones that count... well not in my fucking world they don't

Your reading comprehension is piss poor, where did I say that?

Anyway, you are indeed in your own little world. Apart from you and goldwing, there's no punters on here that have had anywhere near no bad punts (or only one or two) despite having had well over 400 punts in total:
Goldwing... I can beat you... not had a bad punt either side of the Pennines in 20 years.
When asked how many punts:
NigelF... to answer your questions...
North of 400... say 2 a month for R & R.

It's funny that you and goldwing are the only ones (he claimed to have not had a bad punt in 15 years, well over 100 punts). Everyone else on here realises that AW feedback is crap and the reviews on here are almost always much more reliable (especially from those who've proven themselves to be reliable, based on your own experiences).

I'd love to know how you would prevented being let down by the girl in this review. Her AW feedback was fine (based on what you seem to say) and her comms were good (initially through AW and I did also have a brief chat with her on the phone) until she suddenly started pushing the meet back. The only "red flag" was her lack of reviews on here but in my experience that doesn't mean all that much (although I can't remember how long she'd been on AW for).

Of course, I definitely take more risks than you (most of them pay off but some of them don't and I'm fine with that) but even if I was extremely careful and selective (and I already reject quite a few girls at the comms stage), my "good punt rate" wouldn't be anywhere near yours and I'd be very surprised if nearly all other punters didn't think the same. If not, I'd love to hear from them and I recommend they make a post. I suppose I probably just have higher standards than you when it comes to what I class as "good".