Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEgirl Edinburgh  (Read 602 times)

John.long218

Has any body any idea what happened to GFEgirl from the west side of Edinburgh. I met her 2 or 3 times on AW around a year ago then she just seemed to vanish. If she was working under a different name then I would love to know.

Offline RandyRob69

Oops, looks like you didn't review her despite seeing her 2 or 3 times! Maybe she would have stuck around if you'd put up a positive review to recommend her. Apathy? Lazzienes? Or, just hoping to keep her to yerself?

Let me think..., GFEgirl west-side of Edinburgh??? Go on, gimmie a clue! Scottish? Blonde? Tall? Slim? Area she lived? Anything?

I aint no detectove but even they need something to go on!

FFS be reasonable John!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:47:57 am by RandyRob69 »

Offline FBman78

If only he hadn't just joined yesterday.

John.long218

I didn’t even know about this site until I stumbled upon it yesterday. What’s with the attitude ? I only asked a simple question. I wasn’t sure what sort of details you are allowed to share on here, hence the brief description .
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:11:50 pm by John.long218 »

Offline FBman78

I didn’t even know about this site until I stumbled upon it yesterday. What’s with the attitude ? I only asked a simple question. I wasn’t sure what sort of details you are allowed to share on here, hence the brief description .

Stop digging yourself a grave I already pointed out you just joined. Keep your head down contribute some good reviews and then you might be able to have your own attitude.

Offline auldie63

I aint no detectove but even they need something to go on!
No just that but you can't spell worth a fuck either! :hi:

Offline michaelteam

I think you probably mean Amelie. She's got a new profile. External Link/Members Only

It's not in the West End but close.