Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica sexxy IG3 Ilford Seven kings  (Read 8412 times)

8 review(s) for jessica_posh (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

My first punt in 2014 and not a great start - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and agreed a time for late afternoon for 1 hour at £100 - Received a text to confirm address with post code and was told to call when parked. Agreed time but was then 30/45 mins later got  another text to move time forward by 15 mins as she would not be ready in time for me.

Got to the road as per her text and parked in another nearby road as her road had no parking space. Her house is at the top end from the main road and about 15 mins walk from Seven Kings station. Called her when parked to get the door number and to confirm that all was OK to come over. Received a text to confirm all OK.

House was the usual terrace house slightly run down outside so was not expecting any thing great inside.

Jessica opened the door and I followed her to the upstairs bedroom, She was wearling a matching bra and knickers, a see through top and black hold up stockings with high heels. She was tall approx 6' in her heels, slim with a nice slender look. She did look sexy BUT the face just did not do it for me. The face pics are very photoshopped and IMO she had a slightly older face with features that suited more a female older than her profile age of 26 - I would say add another +7 or +8 years to make her in her mid 30's. Her English was good and we did have a decent conversation at the end.

Her Size is a decent 8 with long toned legs and a flat stomach. nice pert tits with nice nipples, she is a smoker and the room did have a slight stale cig smell with a twist of air fresh spray thrown in. Not too unpleasany but for Non smokers may be an issue.

Agreed the 1 hour fee and was asked if I wanted a drink and if i needed to have a shower or freshen up. As i just left my house all showered we went straight into our session -

Started with some very light kissing as we both undreesed each other, closed lips as she started to kiss me all over my neck and back as the clothes came off. Now both naked she started licking me OWO for the next 10 mis - good eye contact. I put her on her back and started to gently lick her pussy but no fingers were allowed anywhere near her pussy. We then did more RO on each other about 15 mins before the rubber went on and i did her first doggy style and then mish.
Lasted another 5 /10 mins before coming in the mac.

Cleaned up, had a drink, had another 10 mins left but was already to tired to try another session so had a chat before the hour was up and then said bye  and left.

Good
- Very nice figure and looked sexy in her high heels
- Clean body and skin
- Slim size 8 as quite a tall women and good body
- OWO BJ - Good 8/10 - good eye contact - slow and sloppy with good deep throat action
- Was offered a selection of drinks
- Does not do DFK so the only kissing  was mainly with closed mouth
- Bedroom was nice with a large bed and a leather type 2 seater sofa
- Nice clit stud just above her pussy
- Clean shaven and accepted RO BUT NO Fingers allowed
- Good attitude and what she did do was good

Bad
- Face very photoshopped - profile pics looks like a 10/10 girl but IMO more a 6/10 at best
- Tits more a size B than C
- Age more 30's than mid 20's
- Slight stale cig smell in room
- Limited like list
- Would have been better value at £80 than £100 ph

If I had not received OWO and DTBJ then it would have been a Negative - tHis pushed it into a Neutral punt, however was dissappointed with the overal face look. I do know that this is very subjective and not everyone will agree but I did not find her very attractive, Not saying she is ugly but the profile pictures show her as a 10/10 face picture.

This together with the age IMO being more mid 30's than mid 20's made my first punt as a borderline neutral -
Better value would def be the £50 for 30 mins session and NOT the £100 for the hour and maybe a Plan B - But you live and learn. To me the mosy important along with the service and attitude is the face so although ticjed a few boxes had a few not ticked

Would i return is the vital question - NO

Some would say this review would be a negative - Maybe but the OWO DTBJ was the saving grace.

Link to a previous review done a few days ago which was positive - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21971.0

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 01:30:15 am by password02 »

vorian

Thanks for your review,  yeah if it was me I probably would have gone neutral. She could do better and be more honest on her profile about who she is.

Offline Yoda

Thanks for the review. Will probably pay her a visist just to so I can experiance her bj. Does she allow cum over her tits or body?? Face and mouth seems to be out of the equation  :thumbsdown:

James6789

brilliant review, off my list also

Racer

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Just from reading your review, I would have said neutral to positive.  This taking into account the price.  My standards might be low, but for those prices...

Obviously, it all goes it tastes.  For example, I would be more put off for the smoking than for her being 7-8 years older than she says she is.

helmsdale

Password's review is factually accurate (not 15 minutes from the station though) but what he is missing is Jessica's hair which he doesn't consider worth a mention but is her best attribute and which makes her so attractive combined with her tall slim figure. I understand why he only gives her 6/10 for looks, her features could be softer and  face plumper but she has symmetrical looks and good skin and because of this I think she would look amazing with full makeup on.

I agree she is not 26. I should have mentioned this in my review but I am just so used to the standard 5 years being added on and I thought that her pictures photoshopped as they are do show someone who is older than 26. And I did say she is not a C-cup and limited services.

Password also doesn't mention her heavy breathing which I found very erotic and have never come across before in a WG. Also I generally found her chat and interraction during the punt very sexy but I was already in a trance state the moment I set eyes on her, so maybe I was more receptibve to anything that she said and did.

password02

Hi helmsdale - sorry but did notice the hair however do remember it was  nice and long and very clean but really not my thing.

However in my session no heavy breathing so maybe did not click or she may have felt that it was not needed so cannot comment.

Saying all of that she is maybe worth a punt at £50 for 30 mins as she does do a very good DTBJ and in my case OWO

Offline jDguy

My first punt in 2014 and not a great start - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and agreed a time for late afternoon for 1 hour at £100 - Received a text to confirm address with post code and was told to call when parked. Agreed time but was then 30/45 mins later got  another text to move time forward by 15 mins as she would not be ready in time for me.

Got to the road as per her text and parked in another nearby road as her road had no parking space. Her house is at the top end from the main road and about 15 mins walk from Seven Kings station. Called her when parked to get the door number and to confirm that all was OK to come over. Received a text to confirm all OK.

House was the usual terrace house slightly run down outside so was not expecting any thing great inside.

Jessica opened the door and I followed her to the upstairs bedroom, She was wearling a matching bra and knickers, a see through top and black hold up stockings with high heels. She was tall approx 6' in her heels, slim with a nice slender look. She did look sexy BUT the face just did not do it for me. The face pics are very photoshopped and IMO she had a slightly older face with features that suited more a female older than her profile age of 26 - I would say add another +7 or +8 years to make her in her mid 30's. Her English was good and we did have a decent conversation at the end.

Her Size is a decent 8 with long toned legs and a flat stomach. nice pert tits with nice nipples, she is a smoker and the room did have a slight stale cig smell with a twist of air fresh spray thrown in. Not too unpleasany but for Non smokers may be an issue.

Agreed the 1 hour fee and was asked if I wanted a drink and if i needed to have a shower or freshen up. As i just left my house all showered we went straight into our session -

Started with some very light kissing as we both undreesed each other, closed lips as she started to kiss me all over my neck and back as the clothes came off. Now both naked she started licking me OWO for the next 10 mis - good eye contact. I put her on her back and started to gently lick her pussy but no fingers were allowed anywhere near her pussy. We then did more RO on each other about 15 mins before the rubber went on and i did her first doggy style and then mish.

Cleaned up, had a drink, had another 10 mins left but was already to tired to try another session so had a chat before the hour was up and then said bye  and left.

Good
- Clean body and skin
- OWO BJ - Good 8/10 - good eye contact - slow and sloppy with good deep throat action

Bad
- Face very photoshopped - profile pics looks like a 10/10 girl but IMO more a 6/10 at best
- Limited like list

If I had not received OWO and DTBJ then it would have been a Negative - tHis pushed it into a Neutral punt, however was dissappointed with the overal face look. I do know that this is very subjective and not everyone will agree but I did not find her very attractive, Not saying she is ugly but the profile pictures show her as a 10/10 face picture.

This together with the age IMO being more mid 30's than mid 20's made my first punt as a borderline neutral -
Better value would def be the £50 for 30 mins session and NOT the £100 for the hour and maybe a Plan B - But you live and learn. To me the mosy important along with the service and attitude is the face so although ticjed a few boxes had a few not ticked

Some would say this review would be a negative - Maybe but the OWO DTBJ was the saving grace.

Link to a previous review done a few days ago which was positive - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21971.0

I think you got a discount on her hourly rate WTF! :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

password02

Yes just seen - says her age is 20 - also someone did a review - details below and yes it was £150 ph with the agency and £100 on AW.

Best value IMO is £50 for 30 mins with AW booking

However seems she has left the agency and gone indi in Ilford- seven kings IG3 - review details below

External Link/Members Only
Name    Kid Rock
Ladies Name    Electra
Date of Visit    07-12-2013
Time of Visit    08:00 pm
Duration of Visit    1 Hour
Looks    9 out of 10
Perfomance    3 out of 10
Comment    She is very pretty but totally uninterested for her job. Avoid

James999

Wow, she uses a lot of photoshop   :thumbsdown:

Offline boomting_

Good
- Clean body and skin

Bad
- Limited like list

Saw this woman a few days ago. Can confirm she is the woman in the picture but obviously the AW photos have been modified.

Opt for 1 hour for £100.

OWO, DTBJ, Ball licking and sucking, good eye contact 8/10. L
Sex is various positions not a problem 9/10.
Dressed as I asked 10/10.
Willingness to please 8/10.
Communication 10/10.
Performance 8/10.
Drinks, showered offered, cigs offered: 10/10 alcohol & soft drinks
Location and venue 9/10 lots of free parking, room clean and very spacious
Looks: 7/10 size 8-10, nice handful of boobs (not overly big nor small),

Overall I'd give this a 8/10. Not much to fault here.

Would I say she is disinterested in her job? I would have to disagree. She didn't act like she did not want to be there and did not seem like a trafficked slave.

Offline Meursault

Good
- Clean body and skin
Despite your caveats and neutral rating, I've hot-listed her as a definite £50 punt, due to the above.
Location is a ball ache for me though.
Thanks for the balanced info'

Offline Meursault

OWO, DTBJ, Ball licking and sucking, good eye contact 8/10. L
Sex is various positions not a problem 9/10.
Dressed as I asked 10/10.
Willingness to please 8/10.
Communication 10/10.
Performance 8/10.
Drinks, showered offered, cigs offered: 10/10 alcohol & soft drinks
Location and venue 9/10 lots of free parking, room clean and very spacious
Looks: 7/10 size 8-10, nice handful of boobs (not overly big nor small),

Would I say she is disinterested in her job? I would have to disagree. She didn't act like she did not want to be there and did not seem like a trafficked slave.
Another pesky Romanian giving good honest services. She's on my hot list. I like the look of her body type etc. Thanks

password02

very much agree - I think her 30 mins at £50 is very much a better option - In hindsight if I had done 30 mins for £50 then it may have been a decent punt and MAYBE have been a positive review from me

helmsdale

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22384.0

I doubt if I will ever visit her as I punt locally but just looking at the photos of Amelya of Wembley, she has the same massive 'sex on legs' combined with 'because I'm worth it hair' appeal as Jessica_Sexxy in my book.

But is more of a 'sure thing' as you can see what you are getting beforehand, loads of positive AW feedback and Password found her attractive.

Offline Meursault

very much agree - I think her 30 mins at £50 is very much a better option - In hindsight if I had done 30 mins for £50 then it may have been a decent punt and MAYBE have been a positive review from me
Thanks again. I struggle for 2 efforts in an hour nowadays anyway   :rolleyes: Unless I get faced faced with Scarlett Johansson, in my dreams, or Lia Amelia, in the days when I could afford her.

helmsdale

Made a second visit to jessica_posh as she now calls herself, (profile number is the same but slight name change, probably to distinguish herself from another London girl on AW with a very similar name).

Twice she brought up in the conversation this review. She said that she tried to reply to this thread but couldn't for some reason or other.

This is a paraphrase of what she said as I remember it, she says that she that there are Romanians in London who she knows from her home town and that she wishes to protect her privacy and that is why she refuses to entertain Romanian men as clients and also why she chooses her to put up the public gallery photos that she does. She says that she is not at all bothered if punters walk away from the punt, if they were disappointed by her actual looks.

She seemed to be genuinely surprised when I said that I always went ahead with the appointment even though I might have my misgivings about the attitude of the girl, providing that I was not being deceived by the appearance of the girl.

Jessica also said that all her services were clearly stated on her profile and had Password read this before making the appointment he would not have been disappointed by not receiving services that were never on the menu. This was the bit in Password's review that seem to really rankle with her as it called into question her integrity.

Password thought that her real age was in the mid-30s. Jessica said that her AW age now 27 was her real age. I noticed the skin around her jaw is not as tight as one would expect for a woman of that age. Other than that she is in enviably good physical shape.

She also said that the agency review posted here was not for her. She had never heard of the agency and they were using her photos without her permission and that after reading this thread, she asked them to remove the photos which they have done.

My second visit to Jessica was a bit different from my first visit. First off, she had backcombed her hair and imo it made her look ordinary. On my first visit her hair was 'Cher' style and I thought she looked really stunning. Apparently, she likes to change her hairstyle frequently.

She appeared to be really pleased to see a returning punter and she was very warm towards me right up to when I walked out of the door. Onto the action, on my first visit she stripped off completely naked and we got down to business straightaway and she did this really deep, sensous erotic heavy breathing. I didn't get any of that this time round. She lay on the bed in her bra and panties and we chatted away in between French kissing (I had closed mouth kissing on my first visit) and mutual caressing. My little man was becoming increasingly impatient, so I took off her clothes and being the ultimate vanilla punter that I am had sex in the missionary position.

Had a lot of post punt chat. Jessica completely pooh-pooed the suggestion that Romanian girls are being trafficked into this country by unscrupulous pimps. I was beginning to think my time must be up by now, so I got up and got dressed. Whilst I was dressing Jessica back in her underwear now played some Romanian music from her laptop and began some sexy dancing and then danced right up to me, thus confirming my opinion from my first visit that she is the sexiest WG I have met.

password02

Thanks for the update helmsdale - do understand the points made and maybe looking back my review may have been more positive. She does do an excellent OWO and she has a very nice body and good tits and arse.

My only reservation  was that at £100 she is competing with the likes of Michelle Indep nearby in E4 - who at the same price IMO is better so that is who I compared her with as I have seen Michelle 4-5 times in the last 6 months.

I believe at £80 or even up to £90 ph she WOULD be a Positive for me.  But at £100 ph more N going on to a Positive.

Hope that does clarify

helmsdale

No problem Password, as I said earlier your review was fair, apart from the distance from the station, it is 8 minutes (anyone who takes 15 minutes is in no condition to be punting). I had completely forgotten your review, it was only because Jessica brought the subject up twice during my half hour punt (actually 40mins) that I thought I would come on here, put it on record that she doesn't mind if punters walk away if they are disappointed with her looks and to read her profile carefully to see what services are available before making a booking. Hopefully that will put the matter to bed.