Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wembley  (Read 1484 times)

coverc

Hi guys,

First timer here. I'm in a hotel right next to Wembley tonight,and hoping to get a HE and massage. Any recommendations will be great, cheap and fun pls

Offline LLPunting

Did you try Google?

And then... you know...

Offline Sinz

Anything else ?? would you like a recommendation for a kebab place too ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has there been another minimum post requirement set by Admin that I've missed? Seems that a lot of nuisance has crawled out out the woodwork in the last few days,

Actually, a thread on the best post-punt kebab sounds a great idea.

Offline ars.mav

:lol:

Offline punk

Hi guys,

First timer here. I'm in a hotel right next to Wembley tonight,and hoping to get a HE and massage. Any recommendations will be great, cheap and fun pls

Recommended.  :sarcastic:

Gangel

Wimpy Burger near the station is cheap and someone has to keep them in business

coverc

If i wanted a kebab place, I would have specified. Either you had trouble reading or your 'joke' is terrible

coverc

Has there been another minimum post requirement set by Admin that I've missed? Seems that a lot of nuisance has crawled out out the woodwork in the last few days,

Actually, a thread on the best post-punt kebab sounds a great idea.

This post was approved by admin, so clearly it was fine. What do you want me to do? Talk about my favourite colour before posting about punting?

Create a thread about kebabs then Mr Funny

coverc

Wimpy Burger near the station is cheap and someone has to keep them in business

Go check them out then. Report your findings please. Thanks.

Offline Sinz

If i wanted a kebab place, I would have specified. Either you had trouble reading or your 'joke' is terrible

Don't expect to pop up on UKP and ask a vague question and expect responses. Search the forum there is dedicated section for massage, what more do you want? Just because you are lazy as fuck, don't expect others to do the work for you.

Don't see you lasting very long on here with your kind of shit attitude.

Read the link below:
External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

This post was approved by admin, so clearly it was fine. What do you want me to do? Talk about my favourite colour before posting about punting?

Create a thread about kebabs then Mr Funny

You self-important little shit, your post was not approved by anyone.  This is an open forum, self-policed.  It welcomes humour, useful statements and well-considered enquiries.  Everything else is fresh meat.  Your kind of post though is put in particular little corner especially reserved for cuntish behaviour.  Some rehabilitate themselves out of that mire but many are incapable of being anything but cunts and never escape it.  Which will you be?

Offline ttr

hahaha, Basically we are saying that you need to have put some info in, before you get any info back, Or as the comments say, do your own searching through the forum and see what it comes up with.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You self-important little shit, your post was not approved by anyone.  This is an open forum, self-policed.  It welcomes humour, useful statements and well-considered enquiries.  Everything else is fresh meat.  Your kind of post though is put in particular little corner especially reserved for cuntish behaviour.  Some rehabilitate themselves out of that mire but many are incapable of being anything but cunts and never escape it.  Which will you be?

OP - whilst I might have not have sat on the fence as much as LLP on this, this sums up a lot of sentiment on first-time posters who adopt a self-centred approach. I do observe that many, particularly younger, people have a more "me-centric" view on life these days and don't understand the concept of having to do anything themselves or making effort, but UKP isn't like that.

You might've received a warmer reception if you'd done any or all of these things:
- Say you did some research (google, UKP, vivastreet)
- Post links for any SPs you find and want advice on, mentioning any reviews/intel you'd already uncovered
- Say you'll report back after the event
- Ask for advice on how to search/navigate the site, or find SPs
- Not be a dick when you didn't get quite the response you wanted
- Not lose your sense of humour when the discussion got onto fast food

But you didn't. For the record, I don't think you seem the rehabilitation type, so goodbye.

coverc

Don't expect to pop up on UKP and ask a vague question and expect responses. Search the forum there is dedicated section for massage, what more do you want? Just because you are lazy as fuck, don't expect others to do the work for you.

Don't see you lasting very long on here with your kind of shit attitude.

Read the link below:
External Link/Members Only

There's not a gun to anybody's head, so if you don't want to reply then don't reply. Just because you're a touchy littlle fuck, doesn't mean everybody else is. I've seen countless threads on here similar to mine. You need to calm down a little and realise this is just a forum. I feel sorry for you if this is how you are in real life. The same principle applies if somebody asks you for directions, would you tell them to Google it or buy an A to Z before you tell them? No you wouldn't. It has sod all to do with laziness, and more to do with convenience and speed. Now don't tell me that you've never taken a shortcut in life.

coverc

Little shit? Lol, you are a twat and a half. The post was approved, it was my first post so it had to be approved according to the forum when I posted it. You have mental health issues if this kind of post can affect you this bad. It's quite shocking actually at how if affects you.

coverc

hahaha, Basically we are saying that you need to have put some info in, before you get any info back, Or as the comments say, do your own searching through the forum and see what it comes up with.

Fair enough. Appreciate this comment, no mocking or taking the piss.

Offline Liverpool

There's not a gun to anybody's head, so if you don't want to reply then don't reply. Just because you're a touchy littlle fuck, doesn't mean everybody else is. I've seen countless threads on here similar to mine. You need to calm down a little and realise this is just a forum. I feel sorry for you if this is how you are in real life. The same principle applies if somebody asks you for directions, would you tell them to Google it or buy an A to Z before you tell them? No you wouldn't. It has sod all to do with laziness, and more to do with convenience and speed. Now don't tell me that you've never taken a shortcut in life.

Still haven't done any research of your own. Still haven't put any contenders with a "how about these?" attached to them.

What do you expect?  Those "countless threads" you've seen will have either been treated with contempt, like yours, or they have come to the party with their own thoughts first. The only touchy little fuck here is you.

Offline SamLP

Hi guys,

I haven't seen her, but she has reviews on here: External Link/Members Only

Your best bet is checking gumtree or vivastreet. Plenty of Chinese brothels in the area charging £50/90 or £60/100 for a basic massage, OW & sex, or HJ.

coverc

Still haven't done any research of your own. Still haven't put any contenders with a "how about these?" attached to them.

What do you expect?  Those "countless threads" you've seen will have either been treated with contempt, like yours, or they have come to the party with their own thoughts first. The only touchy little fuck here is you.

Clearly you are struggling to understand even basic English. As I said, I was in Wembley for one night so was hoping for a recommendation, quick and fast. Why would I suggest some "contenders" the next day when I made it clear I was there for the night? I've seen threads like mine, some have had the same reaction, some have been ignored, some have had help. So there is no reason to suggest that you HAVE to provide some info prior to asking for recommendation. So calm down you little shit, go get yourself a beer. If my post was ignored, it delivers the same message as talking about kebab shops, etc. Don't respond if you think I'm taking the piss.

coverc

I haven't seen her, but she has reviews on here: External Link/Members Only

Your best bet is checking gumtree or vivastreet. Plenty of Chinese brothels in the area charging £50/90 or £60/100 for a basic massage, OW & sex, or HJ.

Thanks Sam. I'll keep it in mind for the next time I'm around and let you know how it goes.

Offline Qwerty69

My advice in regards to Wembley is be careful when there's a match day or event day. There's a lot of girls who hire out holiday Inn, ibis etc.. You think it's a fit girl. Only to find out it's a bait and switch. It always seems to be Eastern Europeans doing this. Also there's a few Indian girls.. but they don't see black and even some asian men. There's a massage shop opposite fat burger.. But its really random if your to get any extras. I've stopped going there. If I was you I'd jump to Marylebone which is a 10 train journey from Wembley stadium station. Once your in town your spoilt for choice (well anywhere in central London has plenty of options. Use this site read reviews and away u go) . Forget the Wembley Central Side (towards Alperton). Its crime ridden and a dump and loads of bait and switches.

coverc

My advice in regards to Wembley is be careful when there's a match day or event day. There's a lot of girls who hire out holiday Inn, ibis etc.. You think it's a fit girl. Only to find out it's a bait and switch. It always seems to be Eastern Europeans doing this. Also there's a few Indian girls.. but they don't see black and even some asian men. There's a massage shop opposite fat burger.. But its really random if your to get any extras. I've stopped going there. If I was you I'd jump to Marylebone which is a 10 train journey from Wembley stadium station. Once your in town your spoilt for choice (well anywhere in central London has plenty of options. Use this site read reviews and away u go) . Forget the Wembley Central Side (towards Alperton). Its crime ridden and a dump and loads of bait and switches.

Thanks mate. Funnily enough, I had my dinner at Fatburger! I'll keep this is in mind for next time though :)

Offline Sinz

:lol: :lol:

Maybe you should request Admin to change your username to TouchyLittleFuck.

coverc

:lol: :lol:

Maybe you should request Admin to change your username to TouchyLittleFuck.

Maybe you should stop acting like a little child. You would think after 8000 posts you've said it all, but clearly you love to talk out your arse. Go get yourself that kebab you keep banging on about  :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

Maybe you should stop acting like a little child. You would think after 8000 posts you've said it all, but clearly you love to talk out your arse. Go get yourself that kebab you keep banging on about  :rolleyes:

Looks like TouchyLittleFuck had to wank himself off at the hotel. Find somewhere else to take your frustrations out and piss off if you have nothing else to contribute.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:25:49 pm by Sinz »

coverc

Are you still crying? I have no frustrations whatsoever, I'm cool as a cucumber. I still don't get why this topic has affected you so much. Shall I apologise, princess? Or do you enjoy being a little weirdo?

Offline Sinz

Are you still crying? I have no frustrations whatsoever, I'm cool as a cucumber. I still don't get why this topic has affected you so much. Shall I apologise, princess? Or do you enjoy being a little weirdo?

Sure sounds like the cucumber is stuck up your arse  :lol:

coverc

Looks like TouchyLittleFuck had to wank himself off at the hotel. Find somewhere else to take your frustrations out and piss off if you have nothing else to contribute.

Lol, did you really edit your message from 'Looks like you' to 'Looks like TouchyLittleFuck'? Wow, that's a new level of lame. You should tell all your friends about this master edit, genius that was.

Anyway, this is getting childish. Goodbye and I hope tomorrow you feel a little happier and you forget all about my post, I don't want this to ruin your life. It was never my intention.

Offline hillingdonpete

Anyway.

Do you have a review for us today? or have to come back to abuse people?

What was the outcome from last night?

Offline Sinz

Lol, did you really edit your message from 'Looks like you' to 'Looks like TouchyLittleFuck'? Wow, that's a new level of lame. You should tell all your friends about this master edit, genius that was.

Anyway, this is getting childish. Goodbye and I hope tomorrow you feel a little happier and you forget all about my post, I don't want this to ruin your life. It was never my intention.

Looks like TouchyLittleFuck has lost the plot and is talking to himself on the forum now. Asking questions and answering them himself  :wacko:

coverc

Anyway.

Do you have a review for us today? or have to come back to abuse people?

What was the outcome from last night?

No review, ended up staying in the hotel. There was no abuse from me, if you read through the posts you would see I reacted to abuse only.

coverc

Looks like TouchyLittleFuck has lost the plot and is talking to himself on the forum now. Asking questions and answering them himself  :wacko:

Jokes aside, I genuinely think you're really weird. It takes a special someone to edit their posts to that effect. Seriously.

Offline Sinz

Jokes aside, I genuinely think you're really weird. It takes a special someone to edit their posts to that effect. Seriously.

Jokes aside you are TouchyLittleFuck who has nothing to contribute and has some sort of mental issue.

coverc

Jokes aside you are TouchyLittleFuck who has nothing to contribute and has some sort of mental issue.

Lol says the guy who has let a forum post keep him upset for 48 hours.

Offline Sinz

Lol says the guy who has let a forum post keep him upset for 48 hours.

Says the guy who said Goodbye ages ago and still trolling the forum with nothing to contribute.

coverc

Says the guy who said Goodbye ages ago and still trolling the forum with nothing to contribute.

Are you still upset or feeling a little bit better?

Offline Sinz

Are you still upset or feeling a little bit better?

17 posts of absolute gibberish from a wanker who has nothing to contribute.

coverc

Lol and I'm touchy? Go to bed, you have school tomorrow

Offline chrishornx

Hi guys,

leave £10 on the dressing table, call yourself Sindy or Susie Wong, rub both your legs, put some oil on your shoulders and toss yourself off.... preferably a bridge

Offline blackburnian

You're right in your post Sinz
I agree, another one on the below thread who is very touchy.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222828.msg2261255#msg2261255

Must be a full moon bringing out cunts but too much cloud cover to see for me  :unknown:

Bb

Offline blackburnian

Lol and I'm touchy? Go to bed, you have school tomorrow

Difference is he's allowed in the staff room - little boys with an attitude aren't  :bomb:
Bb

coverc

leave £10 on the dressing table, call yourself Sindy or Susie Wong, rub both your legs, put some oil on your shoulders and toss yourself off.... preferably a bridge

Oh hello, it's another prick.

coverc

Difference is he's allowed in the staff room - little boys with an attitude aren't  :bomb:
Bb

No attitude here. By the way, stop kissing his arse. Sounds like you want to go in the staff room too. Youre well on your way sir, keep it up

Offline blackburnian

No attitude here. By the way, stop kissing his arse. Sounds like you want to go in the staff room too. Youre well on your way sir, keep it up

Suggest you re read your (short) posting history - should only take a minute or so , slap yourself a few times , repeat step one - then you might just see what a cunt you're being ......????

Bb

coverc

Suggest you re read your (short) posting history - should only take a minute or so , slap yourself a few times , repeat step one - then you might just see what a cunt you're being ......????

Bb

The fact that some people replied with helpful responses deems your comments inaccurate. You don't like a post? Don't reply to it. Simple.

Offline chrishornx

Bb

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coverc

The fact that some people replied with helpful responses deems your comments inaccurate. You don't like a post? Don't reply to it. Simple.

I suggest you re read my posting history, then you will realise that I came with no attitude, then spoke out at silly comments. Then you'll see how blinded you are by "post counts" and your desire to be a staff member

Offline blackburnian

Contribute 1st and you'd be amazed at the help on here - leech, post shit and  ......... :bomb:

Bb

Offline blackburnian

I suggest you re read my posting history, then you will realise that I came with no attitude, then spoke out at silly comments. Then you'll see how blinded you are by "post counts" and your desire to be a staff member

You do realise you quoted yourself in that post mastermind ??????  :lol:

Bb