Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with Nadya - FBSM - Aldgate East  (Read 1533 times)

11 review(s) for Massage with Nadya (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Rubenzz

Finished work early yesterday as I wasn’t feeling too good. Rare occurrence, but was in NEED of a massage and a sexy girl to finish me off. Planned to see Julya massage in Whitechapel, but rang her and there was a voice message saying she’s moving, so have her still on the list.

I’ve been using massage parlours and private massage girls recently, but wouldn’t spend more than £100ph for FBSM, So didn’t bother to look up the girls of Inverness terrace.

Anyway, found a review of Nadya here and was intrigued. All good reviews and I think a nuetral.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Rang her 16:27 and arranged a meet for 18:00. Lucky for me, I had trimmed everything down the day before so I just had to shower.

Location: 3min walk from Aldgate East station. Top floor flat. Very discrete as it’s easy to find and is on a busy road. The flat itself is clean and smelt fine. Just close the main door quietly like she says, cos the door is LOUD lol.

Delay: This has never happened to me, but I was running late cos of a signal failure on the train. This meant I was around 15mins late to her. But I wasn’t sure how late I’d be, and couldn’t text her cos I had no signal. Messaged her when I was out and asked if she’s still ok to do the meet, and we agreed 45mins for £60. 1hour is usually £70 for a massage and HE.

Girl: Fairly tall. I stand at 5ft10 and she was just under me. Nice and curvy body. Voluptuous. Her butt is the best part. She was joking how she needs 2 hands for my cock, told her I need 3 hands for her one arse cheek. Very nice and jiggly butt. She has that batty crease type thing going on too. Think she would look a lot hotter with her hair out and on a night out. Otherwise a 7/10 for now.

Meet: Got to the flat and she was at the door. Greeted me with a smile and asked if I’d like anything to drink. Had water, paid, and got undressed. Throughout the massage we engaged in chit chat. She’s very easy to get along with. Told her my legs need doing cos of cycling which she did later. Started with my back and she had a good amount of strength to untie those knots. She started to tease me with her nails at times and during our conversation, she’d come and speak into my ears which was hot. She used a generous amount of oil too. Really pressed into my butt cheeks and released the tension in my legs.
This is the best part. She starts to tease me asking if I’m ticklish, and running her nails from my back, down to my crack. I start to raise my arse up so she can have a reach of my cock. She doesn’t waste anytime. Gently gets a grip of my balls and starts to massage them. She can hear me and can tell I like it so she continues playing with my balls with her oily hands. Then slowly works up to my cock and starts jerking it slowly. At the same time, running her finger up and down my gooch which felt so good.
Ask me to turn over, and continues to massage my legs, which was good cos it kept me anticipating how is she gonna lead up to make me cum. Once she finished with my quads. She got a handful of oil and went straight at my cock saying “let’s see what we got here”. Tbh, would have preferred a slow build up from my legs up to my cock. But when she had her hands on me, really had a nice grip of my cock. She knew how to stroke it and used two hands while I started to feel her up as she edged a bit closer. Felt under her dress too which was a plus and I don’t think she had any panties on. With her other hand she starts to rub her finger up and down my gooch which turned me on even more. All the while, I’m thrusting away while she’s jerking my cock in her hand, with her face really close to it. She also teases her mouth next to your cock. Fucking turn on. Came in no time and I held her hand onto my dick to squeeze every last part out which she was happy to do.

Showered, spent bit more time chit chatting as I got ready, kiss on the cheek and told her I’d be back.

Definitely would go back. This time I’d go for a B2B option. In fact, I feel like going right now.

Offline horsa

did she at any point try to rush? especially the HJ?
any CC swipes when you were on your front?
would she sit on your face when you are laying on your back?

Online Rubenzz

did she at any point try to rush? especially the HJ?
any CC swipes when you were on your front?
would she sit on your face when you are laying on your back?

Did not try to rush at any point. She was very calm and relaxed.
Good technique with the HJ cos she went slow, fast, changed speed, used her finger on my gooch.
Yes, she done cc swipes when I was on my front.
Not sure about sitting on my face. Would love that. Maybe on a B2B or a second visit. I think it all depends on how much the girl likes you.

Offline horsa

Did not try to rush at any point. She was very calm and relaxed.
Good technique with the HJ cos she went slow, fast, changed speed, used her finger on my gooch.
Yes, she done cc swipes when I was on my front.
Not sure about sitting on my face. Would love that. Maybe on a B2B or a second visit. I think it all depends on how much the girl likes you.

thanks, I hate it when they try to get you to cum quick during a massage. Facially could you describe her more? sharp featured or round headed like a lot of Eastern Europeans..
Is her English good?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 05:29:01 pm by horsa »

Online Rubenzz

thanks, I hate it when they try to get you to cum quick during a massage. Facially could you describe her more? sharp featured or round headed like a lot of Eastern Europeans..
Is her English good?

Hate that too. You can tell when they try to do that and it takes longer to cum.

Facially, she has like an oval face shape. No sharp features. They’re more roundish type features if you know what I mean.

As for her English, it’s very good. I think I asked “how long have you been here”.
She replied “9 fucking years” 😂😂😂