Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney Flynn and Aimee Snow duo - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1085 times)

47 review(s) for Aimee Snow (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for CourtneyFlynn (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

Visited Aimee with her Canadian friend Courtney on her recent visit to our shores. Booking was made well in advance through Aimee. Booking was £270 for 1 hour.

Arrived on time at Aimee's usual apartment, and was greeted by both ladies who were both wearing sexy lingerie. Courtney is of mixed race with some oriental heritage, curvy, with small piercings in nose, ear and clit. She is bright and bubbly with a great North American accent.

Had a shower and drink to start and exchanged cash. I had asked Aimee for some girl on girl action during booking and they delivered. Aimee tied me to the bed while both kissed and teased me while then turning their attentions to each other while i watched. Both girls then gave me OWO then Aimee used a wand on Courtney while she gave me oral before the girls then changed roles. I then fucked Aimee in doggy while she licked out Courtney, then i fucked Courtney in missionary before i finished in Aimee's mouth.

We then spent the last 5-10 minutes chatting, and Courtney confirmed she is moving over here hopefully by next February. Great booking which I am hoping I will be able to repeat next year all going well.

Offline iverthickone

Glad you had a goodun Mr D

I had intended to use toys on my sesh too, but we never got that far.  Oh well, just have to go back to try that!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one MrD.

Not sure if this is your last punt for a while? If it is, it sounds like you are going out on a high

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one MrD.

Not sure if this is your last punt for a while? If it is, it sounds like you are going out on a high

Thanks GP. Seeing Kandice and Gabby when they tour here soon and will probably see Aimee one more time before I have my break.

Thanks too Iver.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:23:27 pm by mrdiamond77 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Bloody hell, you really are going out with a bang  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Bloody hell, you really are going out with a bang  :D

Yes, lol. Have one more pay day coming so that will help. Then will have to try and get a new job quickly.

Offline aps

thanks for the review. Will wait for Courtney to come back