Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Water St Thai mob - gone AWOL  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Excalibur

Was thinking of booking one of these lot but they have all gone from Brum.  Seems like the majority of the Brum mob are (Suppoesedly) in Aberdeen.  Katie is in London.  I know they all moved around but Brum was the Thai HQ.

Anybody got any intel? Maybe HQ got busted?

Offline vision2014

The thai lot which was near russel hall hospital in dudley have also gone too ????

Offline John010116

I managed to see Katie on Sat morning, the profile i rang for was one i hadn’t seen before though (i got b&s’d)
Review to follow shortly

Offline luvoral2009

They still appear to be in Stafford.

Offline Degea

Where in stafford?... is there a link?

Offline m4rmite

The thai lot which was near russel hall hospital in dudley have also gone too ????
I was curious to this as well,  2 profiles on aw not updated since July and numbers goto voicemail.
I did park on the car park behind and tried to check it the place but looked dead.
But.. not as though they have moved out.
Windows slightly open, same position for a while,  and some belongings can be seen at the front.  Looks like a salad bowl lol.
They might be back, as soon as I spot movement I'll report back :)

Offline vision2014

I was curious to this as well,  2 profiles on aw not updated since July and numbers goto voicemail.
I did park on the car park behind and tried to check it the place but looked dead.
But.. not as though they have moved out.
Windows slightly open, same position for a while,  and some belongings can be seen at the front.  Looks like a salad bowl lol.
They might be back, as soon as I spot movement I'll report back :)

I did think to myself they might had gone back home for a holiday but last log in on AW was end july its been near 2 months i drove past last week and looked curtains still up etc if i see or hear anythhing i let you know too

thailuver

so what are the aw profiles for these girls then ?

Online alibirmingham

Wasn’t there a recent review of this group and in particular Katie. The reviewer said something about knowing they would be B&S so was prepared and ended seeinf Katie and he knew it was her due to her tattoo. Maybe they not all gone or Katie is branching out on her own but doesn’t own her own profile. Who knows  :unknown: (but that’s probly just not likely as the review stated the maid dealt with the comms)

Offline baseball_99

Offline Chorley

Evening all.   :hi:

I'm not a Birmingham native and only travel there sporadically. How far this location from New Street Station and who would you say is the best punt?

Cheers.  :hi:

Online alibirmingham

Evening all.   :hi:

I'm not a Birmingham native and only travel there sporadically. How far this location from New Street Station and who would you say is the best punt?

Cheers.  :hi:

Very much depends on what your looking for. Maybe start a new post on the West mids regional discussion and ask for advice there.  I’ll try Recomend someone if I have any suggestions.

Offline Chorley

Very much depends on what your looking for. Maybe start a new post on the West mids regional discussion and ask for advice there.  I’ll try Recomend someone if I have any suggestions.
Thanks.  :hi: Will do so when I'm in the area.  :thumbsup:

Offline John010116

Wasn’t there a recent review of this group and in particular Katie. The reviewer said something about knowing they would be B&S so was prepared and ended seeinf Katie and he knew it was her due to her tattoo. Maybe they not all gone or Katie is branching out on her own but doesn’t own her own profile. Who knows  :unknown: (but that’s probly just not likely as the review stated the maid dealt with the comms)

Yep i saw Katie there was some other profile which i cant for the life of me find now, i had the address texted to me amd realised it was the water st guys when i typed it into the satnav, Only know it was Katie cuz of her tattoo spiderweb thing.

Offline Bumbuttass

I went last week and only Maya and Sonya were working.

I saw Sonya, I’ll review when i get a chance, and it was quite a vanilla experience to be honest.. no FK/DFK and no anal

Online alibirmingham

I went last week and only Maya and Sonya were working.

I saw Sonya, I’ll review when i get a chance, and it was quite a vanilla experience to be honest.. no FK/DFK and no anal

No anal  :thumbsdown:

That’s the main reason I go to this group for he great and service they offer. Clearly only some offer it and not others.

Offline misterjt111

I’ve tried for pinky (brum) and anya (Leicester) in the last couple of days and phones are off...bit weird as their profiles are on aw still

Offline m4rmite

Russell Hall mob update
No movement of window positions or crockery in windows.

Went to shop today for beer and parked by this place, Fat guy pulled up and sat in car for 5 mins- i knew he was watching me.
I doodled on my phone for a minute and he got out his car and walked up and in.

Big bald fat guy, couldn't see if he was english or thai/chinese, his skin colour was olive toned so could be anything.

Didn't see his face as i was on my phone, i waited 5 mins and drove off.
Its a shop car park so no reason for me not to be hanging around.
I'll keep up the stalking as no one else has taken over living in there, i'm guessing they will be back at some point.

Offline getalife

I was talking to a Thai girl (who I would prefer not to name) last week on this issue. She said many of her friends are getting fed up with the way some punters are treating them in Birmingham. Bookings with no shows are getting worse, with no cancellation calls. Increasing numbers who do show, turn up with not enough money (they say) or want discount or everything for less ££ (particularly from certain sections of the community), she has had some seriously abusive texts, calling her f***ing trash, a hoe and dirt, for not wanting to do what the customer wanted, and a friend of hers who has now left Birmingham, was threatened with a knife.
So whatever people think of these service providers, the bottom line is that many are just ordinary girls, often from poor backgrounds and not much education, trying to make a living to support family at home.

Online alibirmingham

I was talking to a Thai girl (who I would prefer not to name) last week on this issue. She said many of her friends are getting fed up with the way some punters are treating them in Birmingham. Bookings with no shows are getting worse, with no cancellation calls. Increasing numbers who do show, turn up with not enough money (they say) or want discount or everything for less ££ (particularly from certain sections of the community), she has had some seriously abusive texts, calling her f***ing trash, a hoe and dirt, for not wanting to do what the customer wanted, and a friend of hers who has now left Birmingham, was threatened with a knife.
So whatever people think of these service providers, the bottom line is that many are just ordinary girls, often from poor backgrounds and not much education, trying to make a living to support family at home.

Was this WG part of the Water Street group or an indie?

To be completely honest with you some WG's have told me similar stories when chatting after a meet while i was getting dressed. One WG told me she raised her prices to weed out the cheap skates, while another said she was using VS secured numbers to cut down on abuse and left entirely.

There are and always will be a few bad apples but i would like to think most punters are respectful etc, BUT as a WG the meaner side of the business is to be expected with the undesirables shall we say. No matter their background or history they need to be resilient and tough otherwise need to find an alternative occupation.   

Offline m4rmite

A few Thai profiles popped up for dy5, brierley hill.
Raya hot x, External Link/Members Only
Jane hot x, External Link/Members Only

These part of water street?

Offline Studdy9

They've all disappeared from Coventry too.

Offline Tightpants

I have been working in Newcastle. Checking the AW profile numbers it appears the Thai girls up here also show up on old reviews for Water Street.

Offline jazonx

Offline Excalibur

A few Thai profiles popped up for dy5, brierley hill.
Raya hot x, External Link/Members Only
Jane hot x, External Link/Members Only

These part of water street?

Yes. Although they may spend a chunk of their time ‘on rotation’ in other towns/cities.

Offline Oracle17

Huge fan of Thai women and plan to pay a visit once they're back. Just so that I can gather my bearings regarding their location, can someone just confirm with a yes or a no if the entrance is the 'Big black gates'.
To be fair I love them that much I don't think I'll even mind a b/s lol

Offline Chorley

Evening all  :hi:
Does anyone know if this group ever tour "Darn Sarf" ? :D  If they were anywhere bear London, Herts or Essex I'd be over before you could say "Pad Thai"  :lol: Any intel much appreciated.  Thanks lads.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:10:54 pm by Chorley »

Offline Excalibur

Evening all  :hi:
Does anyone know if this group ever tour "Darn Sarf" ? :D  If they were anywhere bear London, Herts or Essex I'd be over before you could say "Pad Thai"  :lol: Any intel much appreciated.  Thanks lads.  :hi:

I’ve never seen them operate in those regions Chorley - pretty much Midlands based although a number of years ago they had some ‘regional offices’ in Newcastle and Edinburgh but withdrew as they were to much attention from the local fuzz.

Offline stevesix9

Huge fan of Thai women and plan to pay a visit once they're back. Just so that I can gather my bearings regarding their location, can someone just confirm with a yes or a no if the entrance is the 'Big black gates'.
To be fair I love them that much I don't think I'll even mind a b/s lol

Hi All,

Just to keep you guys posted, it appears that the Water Street group are back in buisness.

I tried to book Hot Sexy Anya  External Link/Members Only last Saturday - I have seen her before although she is not as good as Katie

Ended up as a bait and switch and saw Pinky Real Hot  External Link/Members Only

I was not too bothered about the B&S to be honest. Pinky provided a decent enough service, various positions, anal, rimming and managed a couple of pops in the hour. Usual price of £120 for an hour all in. Sorry that is a very lazy review.

And yes they are at the big black gates at Water street. In fact still at the same apartment that I have previously enjoyed time with Katie (looks like she has moved on to Nottingham btw - I may have to fire up the quattro and make my way over there).

So I don't know why there was a massive move around why they were temporarily absent but it looks like we have all now have the fall-back plan B (for when no-one else is answering the phone or available) back in place.