Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Jasmine  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I contacted this girl yesterday thinking that she is Pakii Princess who I have previously seen and reviewed. It turns out that Pakii Princess is no longer working and Pakistani Jasmine is a friend who took over the profile.

I’m thinking of TOFTT at some point but wanted to make others aware that it is not the same girl and those 4 positive reviews don’t actually belong to her.

Has anyone seen Pakistani Jasmine and have any info on her?

I’m also going to report this post to admin. Not sure if anything can be done but don’t want any punters being fooled by those 4 positives - especially in case her service actually turns out to be poor!

Offline cumtoplay

I believe a couple of different girls were using the original profile previously anyway. I backed out of a booking due to a likely pimp sat outside the Little Germany location they were using.
Could be wrong of course

Offline lbs123a

Has anybody seen the new person then

Offline wibbles

Seen the new girl, Jasmine, recently. Unsure if I should do a review considering it's a different girl to the previous reviews, but the same profile.

Massive positive from me anyway. Very fit, easy to get along with, enthusiastic and tight. She got 3 loads out of me in an hour. Better than my previous experience with Pakii Princess / Ameera.

Offline john.punter

Seen the new girl, Jasmine, recently. Unsure if I should do a review considering it's a different girl to the previous reviews, but the same profile.

Massive positive from me anyway. Very fit, easy to get along with, enthusiastic and tight. She got 3 loads out of me in an hour. Better than my previous experience with Pakii Princess / Ameera.

Do the review wibbles. If its bait and switch, or a take over of the profile, it all helps others make the decision of whether to see a girl or not. I have had Jasmine on my hot list for some time, based on her profile and the positive reviews on here. A detailed review, together with comparison to the existing Jasmine profile (age, size, looks, etc) would be much appreciated.

Offline HarryZZ

Emailed her last weekend, I've just checked, it remains unread.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Emailed her last weekend, I've just checked, it remains unread.

Don't waste your time.

Text worked for me with this one. Just haven't been able to get a mutually agreeable time sorted.