Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bumping into a SP in public  (Read 5451 times)

Offline willie loman

I once realised that a sauna girl was checking out the same coat rail as my wife while in Goldberg's.
Another time I I saw a girl in London street who was in my class at university.  Did I pick her? Fuckin right I did. She was a right shagbag.

Goldbergs closed over 30 years ago. It would actually be difficult being a punter in Edinburgh and not bump in to a hooker, so far ive seen one at the schoolgate,one who lives in the same st, several in sandwich shops in broughton st, a couple shopping in john lewiss,one at the next table in a café, where I was attending a language class, without their make up and kit, they often look pretty banal.

Offline solway

I bumped into Darcy Rose in a nightclub a few years back, she came up and started speaking to me. When I went back to my mates, there jaws were on the floor asking who she was :lol: I told them who she was and that I had her pumped a few times and they couldn't believe it :D She was cracking!
[/quote
Is she now back on Adultwork as xx Darcy xx ( Glasgow ) ?

Online zag69

I bumped into Darcy Rose in a nightclub a few years back, she came up and started speaking to me. When I went back to my mates, there jaws were on the floor asking who she was :lol: I told them who she was and that I had her pumped a few times and they couldn't believe it :D She was cracking!
[/quote
Is she now back on Adultwork as xx Darcy xx ( Glasgow ) ?

I doubt that's Darcy Rose, I pumped her when she was Shelly at GEA and she was no where near 43 like the AW profile states. Mind you the new Darcy looks like a good option for an hour of naughty.

Offline solway