Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Tania - Glasgow Tour  (Read 5236 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Enthusiasm - 10/10
Looks - 10/10
Body 9/10 (personally I like BIG boobs, saying that these are a nice size with amazing nipples)
Location - 10/10
Personailty - 10/10

After reading some reviews and feeback about Thania I couldn't wait to see her earlier this afternoon, however was a bit apprehensive about how she was going to look.

Now let me start by saying this girl is gorgeous, please ignore any other comments you may have read as this girl looks like some gorgeous Posh Hotty Totty..... This is a picture of a reality TV star I think she looks -

You will not be disappointed by her looks or her body, she has a great body with amazing bum, long slim legs, flat stomach great boobs and like I mentioned her nipples are so hard and sensitive.

After a quick shower was met on the bed by Thania.....she was wearing some gorgeous suspenders and amazing underwear.....it was almost a shame to take it off. Started with some really sensual kissing ...lots of tongues ....this girl really knows how to kiss, got me hard really quickly. :kissgirl:

Next moved onto OWO (make sure you're clean) ......if you have read any of my previous reviews you will know that I can never cum through oral. However today I experienced something special.....this girl offers an amazing OWO....my full cock was being sucked by Thania.....this was real deep throat.....her mouth is so soft and sensual.....between giving me sloppy deep throat and a sloppy handjob i was ready for coming in this girls mouth.....i had to ask her to stop a few times....OMG.

After this we kissed some more and the after slipping on the armour Thania mounted me and went on top......this girl knows how to ride.... The sight of her tits bouncing and my balls slapping her gorgeous ass is a moment I won't forget quickly. We changed a few positions and then back to Thaniaon top ........I climaxed hard and loved the way Thania rode me all the way through my climax....WOW.

We both fell into a heap after this and lay for bit kissing each other and talking....this girl is intelligent and sexy..... A great all rounder.

Overall Rating - 10/10 and highly recommended  :thumbsup:

Sadly it's only a short tour but I may try and sneak in another 1/2hr before she heads back to Edinburgh...... I suppose it's only a 2hr round to see her....and yes it's worth it  :yahoo:

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

carlisle78

Aww fluffy bunnys

Sounds like a pretty good sesh to me! What would you have done to de-fluff it?

Tjkooker

Absolutely nothing. Nowt wrong with some fluff. Tania is great in bed(well on the sofa and carpet when we met)

Val Doonican

Another good review well done again.

Whether as you say yourself in earlier post your own 'Mills & Boon' style or as described by others as 'Fluffy' I personally do like your reviews and style of writing posts on girls you see.

I always say if you want a girl to please you then you must also please her and based on your feedback received from all these girls you are well favoured by them all.

Your written style could provide a good read if you ever decide to write a book of your sexploits, a very hot paper back no doubt!

Offline tazman1002001

TJ .......you're in agreement ...... :dash: .....shock horror lol...

Still not sure where you got you're comments about Thania's looks......she is one hot looking girl and would make heads turn in any bar/club... :angelgirl:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Val i will keep that book writing idea in mind.....

If you get a chance go to see this girl.....I think our taste is similar .....you will not be disappointed
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Well I thought she was more Stacey soloman.

Offline tazman1002001

Again a great looking girl..... Stacey looks hot...  :P

So tell us who do you think looks hot?
Banned by:

Val Doonican

Taz - Stacey pic - Well definitely if that's similar to what Tania resembles than I'm sure I'd be well tempted to fuck and suck her Yummmm very tasty

Offline tazman1002001

Val I think my picture (link is on my feedback above) looks more like her....but yes I agree I would love to fuck a Stacey Soloman lookalike as well.....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

:lol:..... Now c'mon that's not fair Mr Hooker..... Just admit she looks hot.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Val Doonican

Mr Kooker Definitely Funny if not photo shopped but everyone has a good side her ass & legs for example besides Mr Taz link photo is much better and I like that look.

scottydog82

yeah Tania sounds pretty fucking good!

Offline hornysixtynine

Hey Taz

Is Tania from Glasgow or Edinburgh do you know?

I remember reading somewhere about a comment regarding her being in edinburgh.

Dying to book her tonight if shes free. Don't want to message asking questions about where she's from.

carlisle78

Hey Taz

Is Tania from Glasgow or Edinburgh do you know?

I remember reading somewhere about a comment regarding her being in edinburgh.

Dying to book her tonight if shes free. Don't want to message asking questions about where she's from.

She mainly works in Glasgow but comes to Edinburgh infrequently.

I think you'd be very lucky to get her tonight at such short notice but worth a try as her Green Light is on (says she's in Glasgow) at a special price of £100.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 05:16:49 pm by carlisle78 »

Offline hornysixtynine

Thanks for the swift reply. Yeah she's showing as available so hoping for the best

I should have been more clear

Is she an edinburger or weegie or other?

Tjkooker

She's from the dark side. Where they say "ken" a lot.

Offline hornysixtynine

Apologies Carlisle I didn't realise it was you that replied.

Perfect TJ thanks. I'm so wary of bumping into scottish girls I know, don't know too many people from Edinburgh so it's worth the risk  :yahoo:

Though ken is used in dumfries a lot.. but I'm sure dark side must mean edinburger  :D

Offline seeker

Offline hornysixtynine

Really? I've got it on a tab just now, literally just emailed her. Better not close it down without taking her number first then haha

carlisle78

Yeah the link above isn't working but this one does: External Link/Members Only

Offline seeker

I've rattled her a few times ...
Can be unreliable. Just disappears.
But when you have her in the room ... :kissgirl:
A smile is guaranteed.

Offline hornysixtynine

I've rattled her a few times ...
Can be unreliable. Just disappears.
But when you have her in the room ... :kissgirl:
A smile is guaranteed.

Lets hope I'm smiling later then. Promised myself no punts until after new year but the boabie is having none of it and thought she seemed a safe bet

Tjkooker

Just take a couple of sugar cubes as a treat and you can grab the reins and hold on for a cracking ride.
Despite my jibes at her you can't fault her service. I left walking like john Wayne after he'd galloped down the prairie leading the posse

Offline hornysixtynine

Just take a couple of sugar cubes as a treat and you can grab the reins and hold on for a cracking ride.
Despite my jibes at her you can't fault her service. I left walking like john Wayne after he'd galloped down the prairie leading the posse

Haha your on form TJ

She's read the email but no reply yet...

Offline pay as u hoe

I left walking like john Wayne after he'd galloped down the prairie leading the posse

One thrust two many from Tania's strap on?

Tjkooker

Didn't know Tanya had a strap on? Is she any good with it pay as you ho?
Saying that have you ever seen a horses cock? Would do a bit of damage that, would be walking more Christopher Reeve after a swim.

Tjkooker

Didn't know Tanya had a strap on? Is she any good with it pay as you ho?
Saying that have you ever seen a horses cock? Would do a bit of damage that, would be walking more Christopher Reeve after a swim.
Oooops.... That wasn't a swimming pool.... He fell off a horse funnily enough!  :lol: or not funny if your a sensitive soul  :cry:

Tanya..... I really do genuinely apologise if anybody turns up in jodhpurs and riding boots after reading all my ramblings.

She is a really nice lass with a great body and loves sex. 

Offline seeker

Maybe if I offered to take along some sugar cubes
And a few carrots she might  keep be easier to get
A hold of  :unknown:

Offline The Man With No Name

Happy New Year, all!

I've started another thread for this (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46231.0), but thought I'd also post here on a related topic.

Between what I've read on here and her decent looking profile (External Link/Members Only) Naughty Tanya looks the business in all departments, but I find her communication very frustrating.

The best you'll get is an odd reply on AW, but no booking confirmation, (twice that's happened to me) nor does her phone or green light ever seem to be on - even on the days she's supposed to be working.

I realise she only does this part time, but is there some sort of trick to get hold of her that I'm missing here? Taz, perhaps you'd care to share your experiences in this regard.

I know you're also a member here Tanya, so if you're reading this please explain.

Offline tazman1002001

Tania usually calls me ......... She knows when she wants a good seeing too lol

To be honest I haven't ever had an issue with comms....called her or recvd a text from her and met with no issues. I will see if I still have her number saved on. My punting phone and will stop her a text to say UKP has some questions for her ,,,,
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: