Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie Matthews - on one of her London visits  (Read 1727 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie x (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline justpassingthru

Finally our diaries matched and we would bother in London at the same time. ( only comes 2 days every couple weeks)

LINK: External Link/Members Only

Going to try and keep it brief, on mobile so apologies for spelling mistakes.

Meet happened a few weeks ago. Text here early in week and got a quick response, arranged a meet for the Friday evening for 30mins at £150. I know to most 150 for mins is a lot but I have a specific type I like and willing to pay a bit more it. Also being a 1 and done kind of guy 30mins is usually more than enough for me.

Was given address of hotel and once outside called and got given room number so headed straight up.

She opened the door and in her underwear and my eyes instantly landed on her ample tits. Was greeted with a kiss and moved into the room. Was quite a swanky looking room. Sorted out paper work and was offered a drink but declined as I had just chugged a bottle of water on way. Headed for a quick rinse and came out to her putting her phone on silent.

Started with some pretty good DFK while I undid her bra with one hand (Getting good at this now) while squeezing her arse. I must advise you she has had a arse job which I didn't mind.

She kisses her way down to my cock and started with some really good OWO. Lots of spit and DT with a lot of ball play/licking. She then lay on her back for me fuck her ample tits which felt amazing. On with the dom and started with standard mish. Then got her on all fours on edge of bed for doggy, there was a very well places mirror opposite for some great viewing.

Few other positions can't remember them all and finished with some seriously hard pounding with her legs over my shoulders. Watching her boobs role around like that was enough for me to get close so pulled out quick and she positioned herself between my legs and I mutter over her boobs. She did tell me that she does do CIM but usually not on first visit. (Don't know how true that is But will find out).

She cleaned me off with a wet wipe and her tits. I had just gone over my 30 mins so had a quick rinse and got dressed. She was walked me to door and we said agreed to meet the following month she was in town and a possibility of introducing her friend (Not sure about her friend would have to look into it).

All in all was a very good punt for me, huge boobs, slim bod and a cracking face to top it all off. I know some would say 150 for 30 mins is too much for most but everyone likes different things.

I can't wait till we are both in London again in a couple weeks.

Offline West London Guy

Big fan of her photos, but unfortunately our diaries have never managed to line up.

Offline justpassingthru

Same here took about 2 months for our diaries to align but deffo worth it!! Smile every time I think about it :P