Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah Foxxx and Vivienne Dean duo - Newport  (Read 1793 times)

7 review(s) for Farrah Foxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Welsh_violet (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ssddooo66

External Link/Members Only

Location hotel in Newport

Price 80 pounds for a deluxe 15 massage

Both friendly ladies a little different to someone id normally go for tho.

About the punt stripped off jumped on the bed with both them already on there one was fully dressed an the other was just in her knickers this where it first went South i put my hand on one off there bums an she removed it quickly saying i dont think so you only paid 80 so i said to myself no touching in now. There both still playing with the old boy making him hard with baby oil then they put a condom on him i asked for owo but then they said it was at discretion after a poor bit of sucking an a lot of furious wanking i finally shot in the condom.

Over all i left a little disappointed with ow an a poor service its seems.

vw

Sounds underwhelming, what is supposed to make the deluxe massage deluxe?   :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

Location hotel in Newport

Price 80 pounds for a deluxe 15 massage

Both friendly ladies a little different to someone id normally go for tho.

About the punt stripped off jumped on the bed with both them already on there one was fully dressed an the other was just in her knickers this where it first went South i put my hand on one off there bums an she removed it quickly saying i dont think so you only paid 80 so i said to myself no touching in now. There both still playing with the old boy making him hard with baby oil then they put a condom on him i asked for owo but then they said it was at discretion after a poor bit of sucking an a lot of furious wanking i finally shot in the condom.

Over all i left a little disappointed with ow an a poor service its seems.

Sounds more like a negative to me. "i dont think so you only paid 80" are they taking the piss?

And to then say that OWO is at discretion when they both have reviews and I don't believe anyone has mentioned OW before with either of them.

I was considering this duo at some point but don't think I'll bother now. Thanks for letting us know.

SeekingtheTruth

Which one was it who said no to touching?

Offline Bonio

Thanks for the review, even though it was shit. I think I would have given this a negative if it happened to me. Shame as I would have definitely considered seeing these two.

Offline Ssddooo66

Which one was it who said no to touching?

Farrah i was touching it wasn't like i was trying to finger her.
It was very over priced for what i had.

Offline Moby Dick

Your not kidding.
Sounds like you had 10minutes of wanking into a condom.
No interaction between the girls and very little on you.

SeekingtheTruth

That’s Farrah onto my do not visit list.

Offline SO595

Sounds like she's been taking hints from the other massaging Vivien :D

They were both on my HL.  Not so much now. Thanks for reviewing.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

that sounds shit, £80 for a wank and a strop, off h l , make space for better providers , I know I don’t sell sex, but if I had that attitude in providing my services, I’d never work again, and rightly so.

STAR-LORD

Sounds more like a negative to me. "i dont think so you only paid 80" are they taking the piss?

And to then say that OWO is at discretion when they both have reviews and I don't believe anyone has mentioned OW before with either of them.

I was considering this duo at some point but don't think I'll bother now. Thanks for letting us know.

I agree with you, this is concerning. I'd still book them individually for at least an hour, but a 15 minutes job with them together is definitely off the cards (not my style anyway)  :hi:

Offline Paulswansea

I think you should consider asking admin to change this to a negative
It’s seems to me they want to charge top whack for piss poor service

STAR-LORD

I think you should consider asking admin to change this to a negative
It’s seems to me they want to charge top whack for puss poor service

Agreed.  :drinks:
+1

Mind you Admin is a really busy dude, a post report by the reviewer if he wants it changed can be amended.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:28:44 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline wonky

Their prices do seem very high. Doesnt appear to be any saving for booking the two of them. £100 each/30min or £200 for both.

Seeming i paid £200 (special rate) for an hour with WB and Summer Mae and had one of the best experiences ever!!

np500

Their prices do seem very high. Doesnt appear to be any saving for booking the two of them. £100 each/30min or £200 for both.

Seeming i paid £200 (special rate) for an hour with WB and Summer Mae and had one of the best experiences ever!!

W b is great and never takes the piss with prices while all around fructuate, w b is a reliable constant, going back soon, take a day off if need be  :scare:  :D

Jinxofink

Hi sorry you weren’t happy with the service but you refused a shower and your penis smelled funny and was covered in smegma. We didn’t want to offend you, and without is at discretion only and we didn’t want to risk it sorry.

Offline Bonio

Predictable response. Zero chance of me booking now - even though I have a squeaky clean cock.

Offline SO595

Hi sorry you weren’t happy with the service but you refused a shower and your penis smelled funny and was covered in smegma. We didn’t want to offend you, and without is at discretion only and we didn’t want to risk it sorry.

Can't see this ending well...

Also doesn't address the "no touching" issue.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Paulswansea

Agreed.  :drinks:
+1

Mind you Admin is a really busy dude, a post report by the reviewer if he wants it changed can be amended.
That’s good to know 👍

Offline Ssddooo66

That is a complete lie.
1 i was not offered a shower
2 my penis did not smell funny i litterly had a shower 20 minutes before  the meeting because i too was staying in the same place as you too.
3 my penis is not covered in smegma i take good care of myself.

morgan3171

Thanks but no thanks would not even bother in spending £80 in my opinion a hole in a wall looks more fun  :scare:

James999

Hi sorry you weren’t happy with the service but you refused a shower and your penis smelled funny and was covered in smegma.

If that was true why didn't you stop the booking at that point, refund the money and ask him to leave  :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

If that was true why didn't you stop the booking at that point, refund the money and ask him to leave  :unknown:

I'm gonna guess greed.

Or it's complete bollocks on her part.

Take your pick  :lol:

np500

jammy

Respect works both ways and its becoming apparent to me that wg's see punters as subjective cash cows. .......... some have the attitude of entilement to be paid without providing a good service. ....... ive not punted for a while on the grounds that wgs expect to be paid alot of dollar for a hit service. Tell me if im wrong the whole point of a wg offering their services is to meet the sexual expectations and needs of the punter because their desires arent being fulfilled else where. Punting these days is like have a fridget mrs who wont suck your cock with no protection,  who wont let you cim or wont allow anal.......seriously over the last 12months services are becoming piss poor. There needs to be a thread for fidget wgs...... also when it comes to BB that is an understandably a def no for obvious reasons.

vw

seriously over the last 12months services are becoming piss poor.

Yet in that time 2 positive reviews?    :unknown: :unknown:

Seem very odd to me.

jammy

Well those two agreed and offered a great service mote than i was expecting. Others over the last 12months ive not met bcoz they dont offer owo or cim. Im a punter who likes to meet new wgs for one off experiences, rather than be a reg .....i have her in doors for that.

Offline Steelworker

Well those two agreed and offered a great service mote than i was expecting. Others over the last 12months ive not met bcoz they dont offer owo or cim. Im a punter who likes to meet new wgs for one off experiences, rather than be a reg .....i have her in doors for that.

I noticed you saw Wild Starr, Jammy. As you say, delivers as promised. Big bird, horny as hell. If you’ve seen some recently that don’t deliver, would be good to know too for the rest of us  :thumbsup:

vw

saved your money then.    :thumbsup:

WelshElise

wtf did i just read ?? Then you insist on a shower or ask him to leave still doesnt explain no touching.

jammy

saved your money then.    :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Totally in this game youve got to do your homework before commiting and shelling out loads of dollars or before you know it your thousands out of pocket with 1 or 2 experiences that are memorable. NW ive not punted recently because no one new in the game really stands with the looks and services at a reasonable prices. Someone will pop up im sure.