Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine facial milf redditch  (Read 2030 times)

Offline johnb10

External Link/Members Only
Hi,

Text this lady earlier and she's now offering full service for 80 quid for half hour. Has anyone gone for it

Offline Plumbersmait

Search for Debbie Lovitt. I'd met her a few times. Pleasent lady with a good body, excellent BJ skills.

Westney

Been there, done that...she organised Greedy Girls Parties, usually in the Midlands area, but also further afield. She's getting on now...but you might be lucky to attend one of her Parties, and meet some of her 'friends'.

Online mr.bluesky

Search for Debbie Lovitt. I'd met her a few times. Pleasent lady with a good body, excellent BJ skills.

Saw her myself as Debbie Lovitt a few years ago but thought her bj skills were at best average and rather brief.  She has a decent pair of firm fake tits though

Offline Kerosene

Been there, done that...she organised Greedy Girls Parties, usually in the Midlands area, but also further afield. She's getting on now...but you might be lucky to attend one of her Parties, and meet some of her 'friends'.
She still does the Greedy Girls parties. Seems they've moved from Knowle to Redditch, and a couple of events at Klub Kink in Dudley too.

Offline johnb10

She's offered me a 30 mins booking in redditch for 80 she said this is full service. I've tired the bj just wondered if it's worth going for the full service

Cheers

smokingparadise

Debbie is amazing, and if you ever have the chance to go to one of those parties, you should absolutely take it.

Online mr.bluesky

Looks like she's now relocated to Southwark London

Offline Roodboy867

Debbie is amazing, and if you ever have the chance to go to one of those parties, you should absolutely take it.
+1
I have been to one or two or more of her parties and had one hell of a time at each. Each time there were women there who go for the thrill and not working for Debbie. Unfortunately nearly all her parties are down south now with an odd one in the midlands.

Keep an eye on her site for any events that may pop up in the Midlands.