Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori - Leeds  (Read 1282 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HarshRandom

Name: Midori Leeds

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Apartment block just by Leeds train station. Discrete location & Plenty of parking.

Services: OWO, CIM, Cock Worship, GFE.

Price: £100 for 45 minutes.

Emailed Kayley via AW 10 days before and arranged a meeting in frantic week.

Her comms were outstanding, I was nervy and her every message put me at my ease. Moved to txting on the morning which was getting delightfully playful and left me distracted all day in anticipation.
It seems we both had minor disasters in the run up to the meeting but happily all righted itself in time and I was soon being ushered on up to the apartment.

Got a lovely big snog as I walked in, grabbed a quick freshen up and back to snogging and pawing clothes off.
I know I'm going to sound like I'm rehashing what others have said but hey, it's true, she really is all that she advertises. Curly redhead/strawberry blonde, BBW, cute, busty, cock loving, playful with a lovely flirty voice to boot! She's very relaxing and easy to be around and bearing that in mind I can especially recommend her for first timers .

She took the lead, I was still a bit nervy really. Fantastic owo cock worship with cim left me pretty much drained and ready to just sink into her cuddles and kisses, but she hadn't finished playing yet.  In the end I had to drag myself away, totally could have stayed longer and chatted, cuddled, kissed and fondled but life has a habit of catching up.

So I'm already mentally planning a return and maybe be a little more adventurous next time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Did you need to leave a deposit as you have no feedback on AW?

Offline Neptune

For 10 pounds more you could have had an hour???
Bit tight of her to charge you 100 for 45 mins.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's up to her what she charges and what people pay. She's a member on here she can respond if she thinks it's unreasonable.

Offline stevedave

It's up to her what she charges and what people pay. She's a member on here she can respond if she thinks it's unreasonable.

Yep, if you don't like it, don't pay it.

To be honest, I think this review Is a bit fluff tastic, but having met her a couple of times, I can recognise the quality of service. She's a good'un.

Offline HarshRandom

Yes deposit was paid.
No complaints over price but hope to return for a longer visit.
Yes review is a bit fluff, it is my first review though!
Main thing I wanted to convey was just how easy Midori made it for me throughout.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider

My outlying costs and the time taken to get ready are the same for an hour as they are for 45 minutes. Much as I do love sex and meeting new people, not bursting anyone's bubble here but I do outside of the meeting think about my profit margin,  :D.

I don't actually advertise that length of time or routinely offer it, plus my pricing structure has always reflected more value for money at an hours length or longer. I havent changed my pricing in Leeds for an hour's booking at £110 for the two years I have been working. This client knew the prices for my half hour and hours rate and opted to pay £10 less than the hour for 45 minutes.

And yes, to clarify I do now charge a deposit for first time clients who don't have decent feedback and who wish to book in advance. This is because I have always operate on a first come, first served basis regardless of whether you have seen me before or not, but when you only offer incalls on average 1 day a week and only have limited times to offer, it can be very frustrating to have people mess you around, you don't have the rest of the week to make the time up, and I was turning away genuine clients in favour of timewasters. I have been doing this system for a few weeks now and its working well for me - people who pay a deposit in advance turn up for their bookings, it deters timewasters and for those who are abhorrent to paying a deposit, they can still take their chances on the day, they just might not get their preferred time. And those who have seen me before or clients with decent feedback are not affected.