Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angel xxxx - B&S in Sudbury / Wembley  (Read 480 times)

3 review(s) for SEXY Angela XOX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Metal micky

External Link/Members Only

Met Sexy Angel xxxx for a 30min session at rate of £50.

Location is an apartment over a shop in Sudbury, Busy area with lots of people walking around. Opposite a park. Nearest station is Sudbury Town station or Sudbury and Harrow Rd Station. Parking is pay and display but there is a sports centre nearby with up to 3 hours free parking. The door to the flat has 2 strip glass windows, one was covered with paper the other not so as the lady came down the stair could see she was topless.

Comms handled by the lady herself as the voice was same and she had good English.

The lady did not look like the profile pictures on AW. I believe Bait and Switch. But foolishly I was not thinking with my brain.
Lady is larger than the woman in the pic, now she could have put on a bit of weight but facially I don't there's a resemblance.
She was okay looking with a pair of boltons.

Paperwork sorted, we undressed and she starts rubbing the body against mine then leads me to the bed. I ask to go down on her but she says she does not do this service. I say it's on the profile however I only have my dumb phone. (Gone back to basics on what i carry to punts after a scary punt review of a different SP). She insists it's not and she definitely does not do it.

She starts rubbing her breast on my cock and then slips on the rubber to give a blow job. Enjoyed her blowie but quickly she wants to move it on. I tell he to keep going. She does for a little while longer. Then asks which position?

She get on top and does cowgirl for a minute or two then says tried and asks if I want to change position. I go for mish but pussy did not feel tight in that position as it did in cowgirl.

I ask her to suck me, change of rubber, sucks for a bit but can tell she want me to come as a lot more hand action is involved. She then say shall I take the rubber off. I agree, she then gets up to get baby oil. I say thought she meant OWO. Her reply she does not do that.

Starts wanking me, I get her to tit wank to finish.

Total time there was 15 minutes

Leaving Negative as B&S, Checked Profile after leaving and it had RO and OWO as Enjoys.

Would I see her again? No.

Offline JohnnyScars

Lifesaver of a post, I consider TOFTTing this week. A shame about the bait and switch OP, her pictures did look consistent and it happens to the best of us.

Online LLPunting

Kudos for TOFTT.    :drinks:

Sucks that it was a bust.

Any indication of other SP(s) on premises?

Better luck next time.

Offline Metal micky

Lifesaver of a post, I consider TOFTTing this week. A shame about the bait and switch OP, her pictures did look consistent and it happens to the best of us.

Glad I saved you the misfortune of punting her  :thumbsup:

Kudos for TOFTT.    :drinks:

Sucks that it was a bust.

Any indication of other SP(s) on premises?

Better luck next time.

Thanks but not a TOFTT as her account had a positive from last year albeit with a different name. Could have been change of accounts though.

I believe External Link/Members Only Lamya Joy and External Link/Members Only Naught Natashaxxx

I was going to punt Lamya few week ago but saw her review after I got her postcode and Natasha as a plan c but her postcode was the same too. Angel has the postcode on the profile.