Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Loretta bounds green  (Read 4079 times)

6 review(s) for Busty Loretta (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chas bar

Saw Loretta,if that's her real name of Friday.
Comms by text the day before,and on the day.Lives on a very busy road,but there is pay and display.Her profile pictures are up to date and accurate.I paid £50 for 30 minutes,Owo and all positions,Cim extra in half hour bookings, otherwise all services provided.Clean and speaks reasonable English,needs a new mattress,but room is clean.In my opinion she is good vfm,and I would go again,but then again I don't expect the world.

Calamity

thanks for the review just one question though does she have a good ass ... is it curvy and grabable ?

Offline El Jefe

Her profile says every thing is included in the price but your review says CIM is extra, how much did she quote you?

How would you rate her OWO? Was there any kissing?

Offline chas bar

Lip kissing,and OWO was good,she has a nice arse and is pleasant and smiles,good value for the money.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review!!

She looks alright

Is she a size 10 though??  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
She looks excellent VFM. A refreshing change from.the "Extras for everything" brigade.

Offline LLPunting

Claims DD but the photos have been badly shopped.
Looks like they were on the usual EE sites @ 150ph a few years back, now she's "only" 70 ph  :thumbsdown:
She doesn't look comfortable in the photos so not promising if she has to act the session out if you're not hot enough to fancy.   :thumbsdown:

OP,
More objective details about what happened in the meeting and the physical state of her please.

Offline Chorley

Claims DD but the photos have been badly shopped.
Looks like they were on the usual EE sites @ 150ph a few years back, now she's "only" 70 ph  :thumbsdown:
She doesn't look comfortable in the photos so not promising if she has to act the session out if you're not hot enough to fancy.   :thumbsdown:

OP,
More objective details about what happened in the meeting and the physical state of her please.
I'd agree with the 'shopping in the photos, but not sure that she looks any more uncomfortable than your average profile pics on AW/VS etc.
And since when did a WG need to fancy a punter to offer good service? :unknown: :wacko:

Offline LLPunting

I'd agree with the 'shopping in the photos, but not sure that she looks any more uncomfortable than your average profile pics on AW/VS etc.
And since when did a WG need to fancy a punter to offer good service? :unknown: :wacko:
You got lost in your own thought and lost the train of mine.  Try reading again, it's about lack of ability to fake passion and presence and the alternative being motivation from emotional/biochemical connection.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:40:02 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Chorley

You got lost in your own thought and lost the train of mine.  Try reading again, it's about lack of ability to fake passion and presence and the alternative being motivation from emotional/biochemical connection.
I haven't lost either thanks ;) I'm just mystified how you can infer a lack of passion.from.a set of ' shopped photos. I've lost count of the amount  of WG's with sexy pics who turn out to be dead fish in the room.
Maybe TOFTT and report back?  :hi: