Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusty Kathy – Guildford  (Read 665 times)

2 review(s) for Lusty kathy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline paul_tall_

Apartment near Guildford mainline station. Entrance on main road not so discrete 

Comms
Via phone, maid obviously answers as her English is far superior to that of the girls though you never meet the maid. Given description of girl. You are directed to ring from train station before being given the actual address which is about a minutes walk. Was quite a wait at door buzzer ended up ringing again then let in
No so good maid rang and texted my number during the meeting

Whats she like
Hard to gauge age, said she was called Maria and from Korea, typical look of slim small bust and unshaven pubic region. Quite poor English. Seems today was her last day here but she hinted she would be back

The Important part
Room adequate, very dark as blinds were cold also quite warm as no fan and window was closed.

Was given an okish back massage with firm attention to bum and back of thighs, no front massage other than attention to my cock to get me erect, asked whether I want oral and said £20 extra for owo, didn’t ask re cim as didn’t take her up on her owo offer. Standard bj tbh, bit of 69 before she asked me to penetrate her. Position offered was missionary with her legs wrapped around my back, she made the odd vocal noise.

Total time spent about 25 mins, £80 for one pop

Like all Asian places fairly hit and miss as to who you get

Link
External Link/Members Only

Offline ck74

Sounds a bit meh? Shame really as it would be nice to have something in Guildford town rather than having to drive up to Epsom.