Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Amy-decent no frills punt with a promise of more Wembley Park Brent  (Read 2178 times)

20 review(s) for Stacey Red xxx (11 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Autopunter

As my last two reviews have doubtless indicated I have spent this weekend looking for new prossies, and falling short. This effort is to replace several old regulars who have sadly moved on, and has featured the usual negative reviews of time wasters and nutjobs that are an unforgettable if unfortunate feature of a punter's life. I am happy to say that it was a case of third time lucky for me this weekend, after I finally tried Red Amy, a Hungarian prossie who has been on my to do list for a while: External Link/Members Only

It's rare I am in the mood for an EE as I have been burned before too many times to count, but I have also found some gems down the years, and I had been missing a Hungarian hooker for about 18 months from roster. Amy had some decent UKP reviews, an AW account that was three years old (unlike a scammer) and a fantastic arse. I therefore gave her a punt and sent a text message asking for an hour's appointment.

She replied quickly and her comms continued to be good, with none of the messing about I had had previously this weekend. Her place was a tower block in a fairly nice area, near a massive Asda with parking, toilets and ATMs, and no bloody door man. So far so good, but the question was would she pass the boner/shag test?

Some guys like lots of new experiences every time they punt, but I like to have a core stable of whores I know I can rely on for a good time, the same way SPs like to have a coterie of steady wallets to pay the rent. At £70 Amy ticks my bargain box, and her performance was satisfactory without blowing my mind. It's hard to classify because she would deny me one thing one minute, but surprise me by going above and beyond the next.

Showers were available (and I took one afterwards to shed the scent of lube, sweat and oil) and Amy is visibly the woman in her pictures, which are up to date. We went straight to her room however (at the beginning of the punt, as I had showered before setting off). As a general rule, I found Amy would only move forward to the next stage of the punt if you asked her.

We started with a massage for me, before moving on to her kissing me while massaging my cock. Alas she does no dfk, but she responded well when I asked for foreplay, kissing and licking her way down my body still she reached my balls, then licking slowly up upwards from there. She's a big fan of tongue flicks, not so much sucking action though.

We then switched to 69, before I asked for cowgirl and then missionary. Amy has a very small, meaty and shaven little pussy, and I think normally I would be fine to climax in her. Sadly by this stage of the weekend I was a little burned out with condom sex and needed more stimulation to get off.

This is where I am amblivilant about recommending Amy, as I asked to give her a facial, which is on her AW likes list, and was refused. She also doesn't kneel down to give a sitting punter a blowjob, something I found bizarre as she is happy to suck dick if you lie on the bed. I was having a hard time finishing from her blowjob and could feel the early promise of the session starting to evaporate.

However, Amy surprised me by giving a remarkably good handjob with just the right speed and pressure (no easy fucking thing as it's murder on the arm muscles before long) interspersed with flicks of her tongue to the top of my dick. Then, as I started to cum, without being asked, she dived straight in like a trooper and hoovered up every drop with some suction power a Dyson would be proud of. That redeemed things somewhat, as did her conversation throughout the session.

In short, Amy has some rough edges but with patience and understanding she will give you quite a good session, and is unstressful to reach; overall would give her a borderline positive 6/10, and posit she might loosen the fuck up a bit over time.  To test that I will be returning, not least because she works with a young 26 year old partner and they do threesones for £140 or so I am told. I intend to treat myself to one in October.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:00:03 pm by Autopunter »

Offline PLeisure

OP, did you mean to post this as a review? (It's currently in the London Discussions board)

Neutral, or Positive?

Autopunter

Yes, this is a review of a weekend punt, but what it's doing in the discussions section here I've no idea. I remember selecting 'positive' from the drop down menu while writing it, and having my review number go up to 15?? How does one ask admin to move a post, anyone?

EDIT:

Right, have reported it to Admin to ask to have it shifted to the reviews section.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:14:18 am by Autopunter »

Offline Double009123

OP do you know the AW account of the person she does a duo with?

Autopunter

Not yet, the woman was away on holiday when I visited. I'll follow it up the next time I'm visiting Amy.

Offline Double009123

That would be great, I'll prob give her a visit sometime this week or next, thanks OP