Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Pipa , Ilford  (Read 2666 times)

10 review(s) for Cattalina Santana (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MisterMr

I saw Pipa during the week and thought I would share my encounter.
Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Probably a 10 to 15 minute walk from Ilford train station. Probably best NOT to drive because parking is useless. Nice modern apartment block with intercom and cctv for protection.

Pipa: Nice pretty face but definitely older than stated online. I would say she is around 40+ years old.
Decent body with a few moles but nothing off-putting so I paid £80 for 1 hour.

Pipa is fairly short, around 5’ft 5, and has a nervous laugh which you will hear from time to time.
I started off by giving her a massage, kissing her back and backside and noticed that she must have been having anal sex before I arrived. Huge gaping.
Turned her over for some OWO and it was nice. I know others may not rate it but I enjoyed her soft oral. This went on for 20 mins or so until I went down on her. All clean and fresh.

Covered sex in cowgirl and then missionary with Pipa making nice noises throughout (probably fake) and she felt good. If you like women with a tiny waste-line, then she will do you well.

Finished with a massage and basic chat via google translate.

Additional: Would definitely return, she is an ok service provider but my session took place in the kitchen.  :blush: Two single beds in a kitchen with the washing machine making noise throughout my punt. It was kind of weird but I carried on.
Other girl/s in the apartment but I was not able to see who.

Offline MajorPayne

CIM, Swallow and anal for £80/hour is excellent vfm in London, Camilla_Hottie is the only other wg I know of to have similar rates though she doesn't swallow.

mrhappypants

CIM, Swallow and anal for £80/hour is excellent vfm in London, Camilla_Hottie is the only other wg I know of to have similar rates though she doesn't swallow.

Indeed.  MrMister do you know if these are actually on offer and if they are really inclusive?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Indeed.  MrMister do you know if these are actually on offer and if they are really inclusive?

i text her and she said yes to them...

still i dont think i will be going until a booty expert says the arse is nice

Offline MisterMr

Its all inclusive but anal is only available if you have a small penis.... According to my google translate conversation

Offline last_days_of_logan

Its all inclusive but anal is only available if you have a small penis.... According to my google translate conversation

if the gape is big why does the penis have to be small? someone large must be giving it her there

also do you reckon she can take like a pounding session from someone with above average size? (vagina this time)

Offline pewpewpew

She did cim and swallow for me, no extras

Also I drove there and found a pay and display pretty much accross the road from her building. I went in the evening when it was free and there were plenty of spaces but before 6pm you have to pay and it might be full during the day

Offline MisterMr

if the gape is big why does the penis have to be small? someone large must be giving it her there

also do you reckon she can take like a pounding session from someone with above average size? (vagina this time)

I think she can definitely take a pussy pounding. She is on the passive side so will probably go along with anything

cheekychapito

I've punted and reviewed her myself. Adequate and does take a good hard pounding. I also noticed some serious gape and I think if you just stick it in there she may not argue. I asked and she shook her head. Maybe because she was still raw but I wouldn't mind hitting that arsehole.

She must get the shitty end of the deal with other girls. She was working out of a living room kitchen when I saw her in Stratford. No such bedroom comforts.

It's the laugh that creeps me out a bit lol.

But better vfm than most.

originalsin67

Anyone tried her kissing? How was it? Was it DFK?

Offline unus669

Is she still working, out of the kitchen  :unknown: