Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robots brothel closed down due to hygiene breaches.  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Lema

Apparently Sergi prieto  :dash: :D wasn't cleaning the dolls properly   :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmm so the dolls have been "Confiscated"  :blush:

Regarding the hygiene breach for not being clean surely that applies to a lot of prossies too who don't get busted but being Italy I guess a lot of them come under Mafia control  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

Apparently Sergi prieto  :dash: :D wasn't cleaning the dolls properly   :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

What's the date of this story? I remember - or I thought I did   :unknown: - reading something like this previously here?

Cheers
!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moresomes

Probably trying to make the experience as authentic as possible for the punters, so just gave them a quick once over with a wet wipe.

Online WARSZAWA16

What's the date of this story? I remember - or I thought I did   :unknown: - reading something like this previously here?
Cheers
!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219863.0

Offline Corus Boy

Probably trying to make the experience as authentic as possible for the punters, so just gave them a quick once over with a wet wipe.

I was thinking that it was another Romanian placed being closed down.  :drinks:

Offline horneyboy

Who on earth would want to shag a robot when we a variety to pick from on aw.

Offline peter purves

Cheers
!!

I guess not since the story is only a few days old

Italy’s 1st sex doll brothel raided by police, forced to shut down after just 9 days - 14/09/2018

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

I think its time that Sergei needs to cum clean with what he's doing to make sure the dolls are as hygienic as possible  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

The thing is that i'm guessing a lot of punters possibly almost all would see no reason not to Bareback the dolls whereas they wouldn't contemplate Bareback with a person.
Depending on how well they were cleaned or indeed if they were cleaned you could end up doing a bareback punt with anything between a wet wiped doll and full on sloppy seconds.  :vomit:
Also the dolls are probably doing back to back bookings so everything would still be warm  :scare: 

Offline Lema

Cheers
!!
it was in the Sun on Saturday.. 15/9/2018
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:28:51 pm by Lema »

Offline webpunter

And lubed up [with harry munk] ready-to-go  :scare:

Also the dolls are probably doing back to back bookings so everything would still be warm  :scare:

Offline freeze44

Hmm well suppose there a few reasons? Them dolls aint cheap (apparently!) so try before you buy a great idea! Also if there life like and have all requirements then if the price is right, say £20 for 30 mins, be no worries about anal being on/off etc?

Am concerned about the hygiene issues and also the second hand market as imagine after a few years they would be looking to sell them on? Ebay here I cum...

Offline Landscape

Mmmm so the dolls have been "Confiscated"  :blush:

Regarding the hygiene breach for not being clean surely that applies to a lot of prossies too who don't get busted but being Italy I guess a lot of them come under Mafia control  :unknown:

Must be the first time when 'sleeping with the fishes' has a double meaning.

Offline fallentrees1321

Ive said a few times I would not mind having a go with one of these as a sort of novelty and to see if they live up to the supposed hype . Certainly would not be prepared to pay anywhere near real punting rates though .

And stories like this are a major thing putting me off .

Offline winkywanky

Serious question: do they put Nutella up a robot's bum to make anal seem more real? 

Online WARSZAWA16

Serious question: do they put Nutella up a robot's bum to make anal seem more real?

And do they put fish paste in the robot's pussy too? Or would that be going just that little bit too far?

Offline winkywanky

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nah dog shit plus a piece of sweetcorn  :vomit: