Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magic hands by Katie (Glasgow)  (Read 1418 times)

Offline beenherebefore

External Link/Members Only

Currently looking around for a new favorite massage girl so thought I would take a chance with katie.

Setting up the meet was straight forward enough even if I had to be a little flexible on time and 40 for 30 minutes seemed like a no lose situation.

Now the location as mentioned previously is near Glasgow central on a fairly busy street but no one paid attention to what I was doing but you would generally prefer some where a little quieter. 

In terms of Katie I think it would be fair to say she is no stunner and she remained fully clothed the entire time so hard to hard to say on what she is like underneath.  In terms of the massage it was done in a tiny room but the table itself was ok, the massage was actually fairly good and katie does have nice hands and her touch felt good on the skin and the ending was decent and did not feel like it was rushed at all.

To sum up a decent massage but would not go back due to the location and Katie herself was not what I was looking for, not a negative but not a positive either.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:04:52 am by beenherebefore »

Offline Larshill1

Does she have short reddish hair and look like a bit of a bruiser?

Offline beenherebefore

I Think that would be a fair description

Offline Glesgaboy

Yeh I did a mini review of her in the massage thread.
Hungarian weightlifter 🏋️‍♀️
Convenient to the station is the only real plus.

Offline Larshill1

I seen her before. Only she got her big diddies out which was included with the massage. I got a fright when I first seen her but I just kept my eyes shut and had a rare time.