Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thick, young and preferably dark (black or Asian)  (Read 2926 times)

Online sparkus

As it says above, looking for recommendations and gen on providers who tick those boxes. Think yoga pants and HD brows.

Offline LLPunting

As it says above, looking for recommendations and gen on providers who tick those boxes. Think yoga pants and HD brows.

Are we talking two short planks?

Bigger waist than hips?

Online sparkus

Bigger waist than hips?

I agree it's open to interpretation, but we've had this discussion on here before. Chunky not flabby!

Offline peter purves

Bigger waist than hips?

I agree it's open to interpretation, but we've had this discussion on here before. Chunky not flabby!

Some pictures, as examples of what can and/or cannot be entered a la Punther style might have been useful here
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:39:52 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horny_hunk

Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only?
 :unknown:

I wouldn't classify as dark.

I seem to recall her previous profile feedback wasn't great...

Offline Stealthmode

Offline peter purves

She's cheap as chips.  :thumbsup:

Think you had better check here  my friend  ;)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:03:42 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Still better value than £140 for 15mins

Hmmm!!

It's a difficult one.

£300/hr and you realise after 10 mins you are not going to get on with the WG. As I am want to walk out off punts that £300 would lead to something much worse than Punter's Alienation  :angry: :dash: :P

Online sparkus

£300 p/hr!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

She's only an indication of the body type/age/ethnicity I am referring to.

I certainly won't be shelling that out  :(

Offline peter purves

She's only an indication of the body type/age/ethnicity I am referring to.

I certainly won't be shelling that out  :(

There are already a few Latin ones that fit this build that has been mentioned in the Bubble Butt thread - just like she has

Offline LLPunting

You said dark was optional.

Was a TIC suggestion so checking her history wasn't necessary.   :D

Offline peter purves

Not thick.  :(

Just shows how subjective this matter can be  :unknown:

I would have referred to her as being so.

Offline LLPunting

Just shows how subjective this matter can be  :unknown:

I would have referred to her as being so.

I always thought of thick set women as having thick trunks so no discernible waist and being about the same measurement as her hips.  They certainly don't have hourglass figures unless the bust and waist are over 40" and the waist is over 35"

Offline peter purves

I always thought of thick set women as having thick trunks so no discernible waist and being about the same measurement as her hips.  They certainly don't have hourglass figures unless the bust and waist are over 40" and the waist is over 35"

The pic above is what I would suggest as a thick-set women. Now there are many who would suggest she is a BBW, especially if you like slim size 8 women.

I guess (to create an image in your mind) you could have something like:

anorexic, skinny, slim, thick, chubby, fat, obese in ascending order.

Your definition can work, but having a large waist would not prevent her from being thick in my world of course

Hope this is clear?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:58:27 am by peter purves »

Offline LLPunting

The pic above is what I would suggest as a thick-set women. Now there are many who would suggest she is a BBW, especially if you like slim size 8 women.

I guess (to create an image in your mind) you could have something like:

anorexic, skinny, slim, thick, chubby, fat, obese in ascending order.

Your definition can work, but having a large waist would not prevent her from being thick in my world of course

Hope this is clear?

My bad, there is a difference between thick-set and "thick".
The latter Urban term does describe larger than average, curvaceous women who still have slim(mer) waists, they are toned, not flabby with big boobs and big, firm ass.

Online sparkus

The latter Urban term does describe larger than average, curvaceous women who still have slim(mer) waists, they are toned, not flabby with big boobs and big, firm ass.

I associate thick-set with matronly/mature. I'm definitely suggesting this well written 'urban' summary.

Online sparkus

For info, I think she squeaks in as 'thick': External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's a tough one I she's not as young as she says she is but she is part Afro-Brazilian.

Anyhow, a reminder to self to pay her a visit, possibly same day as Jessica to engage in some Latin American diplomacy.

Offline peter purves

There is no difference in my world, sometimes I will add the word set, so it does not come across that I am referring to the WGs intelligence  :P

The above can be used as an operational definition as Sparkus has suggested.

I would add that for me 'toned' refers to a WG who goes to the gym. Not all thick-set WGs are gym-toned in this respect. Also the term refers to
the overall size of the WG, so big boobs is not always a pre-requisite in how I see it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:47:51 am by peter purves »

Online sparkus

There is no difference in my world, sometimes I will add the word set, so it does not come across that I am referring to the WGs intelligence  :P

I would add that for me 'toned' refers to a WG who goes to the gym. Not all thick-set WGs are gym-toned in this respect. Also it refers to the overall size so big boobs is not always a pre-requisite in how I see it.

If you've seen the film Bad Santa, his predicliction for BBWs is politely referred to by a colleague as "heavy-set ladies".

As for toned, some thick girls are just lucky and young enough to be firm rather than flabby without stepping foot in a gym.

Out in the wild of Essex, I notice a few women in pubs who are probably 16-18 below and 10-12 up top who fit this description.  In fact I am sat looking at one right now!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:50:10 am by sparkus »

Offline peter purves

If you've seen the film Bad Santa, his predicliction for BBWs is politely referred to by a colleague as "heavy-set ladies".

Cheers,! No but I will keep a look out for it now  ;)

Offline LLPunting

I would add that for me 'toned' refers to a WG who goes to the gym. Not all thick-set WGs are gym-toned in this respect. Also it refers to the overall size so big boobs is not always a pre-requisite in how I see it.

You're old skool like me, a pre-millenial.

Alas culcha has mooved on, innit:
External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

Cheers,! No but I will keep a look out for it now  ;)

He likes doing them anal in women's changing rooms while working.  And who wouldn't?

Offline Stealthmode

Hmmm!!

It's a difficult one.

£300/hr and you realise after 10 mins you are not going to get on with the WG. As I am want to walk out off punts that £300 would lead to something much worse than Punter's Alienation  :angry: :dash: :P

I was beingrg sarcastic

Offline FlaccidChimp

Not exactly thick by my standards but she may suffice.

Offline FlaccidChimp

Super thick, black ish woman. I have seen her before. Her service wasn't that good and I didn't like her attitude but she has a great body. It's up to you if you'll accept that trade off or hope her service has improved.

Offline peter purves

Not sure many would describe a size 8 as thick...but she [Zara Cumming] is definitely 'fit', some may used 'gym-toned' - Nice!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:54:03 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Super thick, black ish woman. I have seen her before. Her service wasn't that good and I didn't like her attitude but she has a great body. It's up to you if you'll accept that trade off or hope her service has improved.

Shina Luna without a doubt and the super-lative before thick is spot on in my estimation  ;)

Online sparkus

After clicking on her gallery, I'm out.

Offline brill

half way through this thread.. and thank the lord for this ! about to put a dent in my pockets lads.. so thanks and no thanks lol

Offline FlaccidChimp

Super thick but not black or Asian
same as above

black and muscular thick but only does hand job
I can recommend you a thick black girl at a massage parlour who will do OWO but I doubt full service.

Thick and black but not the best shape

Appears somewhat thick from her images
Same as above

Online sparkus

Super thick but not black or Asian
same as above

black and muscular thick but only does hand job
I can recommend you a thick black girl at a massage parlour who will do OWO but I doubt full service.

Thick and black but not the best shape

Appears somewhat thick from her images
Same as above

The first long been on HL, mindful of her negative reviews.

Online sparkus

Offline LLPunting

Offline peter purves

Online sparkus

Offline Apu

Bait and Switch mate, have a look at the Verification pics when you search for External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist

Offline FlaccidChimp

Bait and Switch mate, have a look at the Verification pics when you search for External Link/Members Only

How do you know if she's a bait and switch? Her verification pic is hidden.

Offline peter purves

How do you know if she's a bait and switch? Her verification pic is hidden.

The Esteemed Magnetico  :hi: had it up. If you copy and paste the AW ID in the search bar you will find it