Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess-see-ah : Crawley  (Read 737 times)

21 review(s) for Jess-see-ah (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gatehouse

£130 for 1 hour and I have to say money well spent.

Jessica has been under a couple of names previously but I last saw her in Maidstone about 3 years ago. She’s been around a while now.

She is late 30s or early 40s I would say but has clearly looked after herself. Trim, about 5ft 9 or so but since I last her she has obtained a pair of 34DD bolt ons - at a guess. Well done and I am a fake tit man so all good with me.

I normally prefer curvier girls but to be fair she was both slim and fit.

Facially not unattractive and some similarities with Angelina Jolie are def there - albeit a slightly older version.

Money paid and onto the action.

Good blow job with a well paced technique. No rushing and looked good with her long black hair falling down as she looked up at me whilst licking my shaft.

Sucked my balls well and even flicked around my arse with her tongue which whilst not proper rimming, was not asked for or on her likes list anyway.

Gradually picked up the tempo as she went on and after a while I shot my bolt - albeit as soon as it was apparent I would, she backed away. So no cim (although on the list.)

An interval of chat and massage and then really much of the same for round 2. Worked her a bit harder second time round and she was bobbing up and down hard on my balls and slapping her face with my cock.

Second pop done and that was that. Wasn’t in mood for fucking and her after chat was v pleasant.

No time wasting, attractive (if a bit older) and clearly knows what she is doing.

Recommended. If cim or facial are a must though, prob won’t be for you.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only