Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Orientation - Gay"...is this a new AdultWork classification?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Rickrabbit

Noticed it for the first time on this profile  External Link/Members Only , I had never seen that classification before. After reviewing the photos, I wondered if this was some new way of indicating that the pro$$ie might not have started out as a woman? Perhaps I am putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I guess that as she offers bareback, nobody here can comment on her gender for sure.

This has led me to ask what might be a naive question, is vaginal sex with a "fully converted" female offering bareback equally as dangerous as with an original woman offering the same facility.... just idle curiosity as I believe fabricated vaginas are made from turning over scrotum skin etc, would the inside still be as germ retaining/transmitting? Told you it was a naive question.  :hi:

new2game

noun
noun: gay; plural noun: gays

a homosexual, especially a man.
    synonyms:   homosexual, lesbian, gay person, lesbigay;

You're thinking too much, keep it simple. She's either made a mistake or she's Bi.

Offline Zeusthedoc

all I can see is badly airbrushed pictures....

I'll not be visiting!

Offline Rickrabbit

You are probably right, but hey, its good to be thinking with the brain rather than the penis from time to time, even if it is about flippant stuff.   :cool:

vorian

Noticed it for the first time on this profile  External Link/Members Only , I had never seen that classification before. After reviewing the photos, I wondered if this was some new way of indicating that the pro$$ie might not have started out as a woman? Perhaps I am putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I guess that as she offers bareback, nobody here can comment on her gender for sure.

This has led me to ask what might be a naive question, is vaginal sex with a "fully converted" female offering bareback equally as dangerous as with an original woman offering the same facility.... just idle curiosity as I believe fabricated vaginas are made from turning over scrotum skin etc, would the inside still be as germ retaining/transmitting? Told you it was a naive question.  :hi:

It is a crap profile with crap pictures no effort has been put in so I would assume that she ticked the wrong box and doesn't even have a clue about what is on her own profile. One to avoid I think. Interesting question, no idea, I would say a job for "Google" if you really want to know.

potato

I've seen a few womens profiles with the orientation being Gay and the "with" list being F or FF only.  Seen a few listed as Gay with MF or M's as well. Maybe its for all the men out there that think they can convert them back again!

Festisio

Not too bad for 53, especially from the back.  Not that I shall be partaking.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No idea but the second picture is not of her.  Hair is wrong as is the skin tone as well as the fact that even with surgery no 53 year old looks like that from behind when the front is so wrinkly

new2game

Not too bad for 53, especially from the back.  Not that I shall be partaking.

Thought the same thing when I saw the age. I remember seeing her profile with different pics a long while ago and these are rather flattering, though I haven't seen the WG in person so I have no idea.