Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie Hart Of Leeds  (Read 448 times)

Online PussyLover789

Anyone had the pleasure? another one whos bid on my RB, she seems to have a nice toned body, but also she has a "Red Alert" on her profile
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline john.punter

....... but also she has a "Red Alert" on her profile

Not directly linked to this girl, but could anyone enlighten me - how do red alerts get put on some AW profiles?

AW states:
"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
We have been given reason to believe that this profile may not be totally bona fide.  We have asked the member to provide documentation in order to verify themself.  If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site.

Until such time as this message no longer appears here, please exercise caution when corresponding with this member as they may not:

be who they say they are
be where they say they are
appear as depicted in any pictures
offer the services they profess to offer"

The reason I ask is that I am very interested in meeting a girl off AW, but her 'red alert' is putting me off. She has had it since she arrived on the site, but her profile has not been removed by AW.

Any views on the 'red alert' thing?

Online PussyLover789

As far as im aware they have to send some form of ID passport/driving license etc. but im not 100% sure