Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine massage - Darlington  (Read 832 times)

Offline confetti

External Link/Members Only

Well known place in darlington thought I would give the massage option a first time try for me and report back as best as I can having not partaken in any activity for many years my hayday being pre internet.

Entrance is a little exposed but street at the time was not that busy, had to ring bell and wait for ten seconds to get inside.  Not ideal but didn't bother me may be an issue for others.

Arrived around lunch on spec no appointment clearly the place is a little busy as they could just fit me in for 30 min which was fine.  Could hear another arrive however which told me that two girls were in and walls were thin!

My lady didn't catch the name was I would say mid 40s petite figure friendly but not great English actually quite attractive so thought hey ho let's see what happens

Main event quite relaxing massage with oil nothing back breaking after about 20 min asked to turn over no towels used at any point.  Sign on wall says no funny business but clearly not the case offered HR asked her to get naked which she did paid 40 plus 30 for the massage.

Technique not bad did the trick but really did have a good little bod on her smallish tits small nipples shaved down below very nice all in all.  Happy for me to stroke and touch but kept just out of reach for any real interesting access.

Going with neutral as pretty sterile experience for the price i know i over paid being a bit green if it were 50 all in may have been a positive happy with the lady she was nice but wouldn't rush back to try again

Offline Disco dave

Thats expensive pal. Stick to your guns with pricing, naked he with touching would be 30 max. Appreciate the review, i wont be going there.

Offline confetti