Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Morley Leeds - VS  (Read 801 times)

18 review(s) for KinkyRose deLuxe (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
24 review(s) for DestinyBlue4U (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Online yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Many reviews of this lady and her pics are HOT. Plus at £50 for 30 mins that too at her apartment where parking isn’t a problem was a no brainer.

I rang to set up the meeting and it was as easy as that. Angela speaks very good English and she’s lived in England for close to 10 years. (What she told me) I arrive and park up outside a convenience store. Not the most discrete of streets but as long as one doesn’t arouse suspicion everything should be fine. I knock on the door and I’m let in. The house was clean and tidy.

First impressions of Angela were that she’s very short. Has beautiful big boobs and a very sexy body. She has a slight gap in her front teeth but nothing off putting. She’s an attractive lady but for some reason I just wasn’t massively attracted to her. It’s a contradiction I know but I never got that buzz in my pants when I first saw her. Now money handed over and we snogged at the bottom of the stairs. I told her I was gonna fuck her silly and she just giggled. She does love to giggle this one.

Her ass was delightful walking up the stairs and I quickly jumped in the shower. Not the best shower in the world but does the job. Back in to the bedroom and it’s a decent size. A real shame no mirrors in the room as I love to bang in front of the mirror.

Plenty of banter and DFK with me picking Angela up. I then threw her on to the bed and went down on her. Some very pleasurable noises and she was fresh down below. I kissed all her body esp her tits and she was certainly complimentary. It was my turn to have dick sucked and Angela has an impressive technique. She certainly takes care of her nails as they were freshly done and I loved the eye contact. I was wanting two pops in the 30 mins so I was mindful of the time and it was time for her to ride me. She’s enthusiastic this one and I was loving it. I then lifted her up and pounded her and again threw her back to bed. I took her in doggie and she was moaning loudly and kept saying ‘I’m crazy’ with that same giggle afterwards. I then wanted her in missionary with her legs wrapped around me and I pumped away until I exploded in the condom.

I was totally spent so no chance of a second pop. Another shower was offered and we chatted for a while. She’s a very friendly lady and I was off on my way.

At £50 for 30 mins she’s GVFM but I just didn’t fancy her even though the sex was great. So she’s probably the best plan B I’ll have moving on.

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review op, ive ummd and rrd about this one, phoned about 3 times,  on different days with out answer.... :unknown:

shes not really my type but at £50 ill keep trying for a booking....when the stampedes gone.... :lol:      :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only

She was also this one, have indexed the review for search purposes.

Offline stevedave

Also, I must get round to shagging this lass, right in my punting zone.

Offline wristjob

Went to see her again today - didn't go well. Will post a review as soon as I can.