Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie in Wandsworth, London  (Read 3284 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jizzinmypants81

Link: External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

Total Time: 0.5hr infall
Cost: £80

Comms:
She provides mobile number on AW and responds to text messages promptly. All communication was done via text except the last instructions on parking permit and how to get to her flat, which were done via phone. No complaints.

Appearance:
This is the third time I see Brie, and I think she looks great.
Comparing to the photos she posted on her page, she might have gained a little bit of weight, she has shorter hair, down to her shoulders. She’s slender with relatively small body frame and superb rack. She says she’s 34E, I’m not good at gauging but those tits are big, soft, definitely real. She’s got a cute face, blue eyes, not too tall (perhaps 5’6’).
 she met me downstairs to give me the parking pass so she was wearing a very civil looking attire, however once we got into her flat she got all naked  :wacko:

Personality:
She’s professional, chatty, polite. We had small conversation before during and post meeting and found her pleasant.

Services:
She specializes in soft massage and nuru, but also will provide FS.

Meeting:
The first time I saw her I did a 1h nuru massage. This was over a year ago in early 2017.
I wanted to try it as I had never done it and was salivating thinking of Brie naked sliding over my body. I’m glad I tried but I’m not sure it was too worth it. She spent good half hour on my back, most time with her hands. I don’t remember any reachunders. Then eventually she started sliding naked on my back. The feeling of those tits  on the back was fantastic and I couldn’t wait to turn over and try the same on the front. The feeling of waiting was killing me! Anyway I turned over and to my disappointment she didn’t rub them on my front. She just proceeded to oli my dick up and stroke it to completion. It was a good handjob, I wasn’t unhappy, but I had been really looking forward to the sight of her boobs on my dick that I was a little disappointed I won’t lie. Since then she has improved and will now rub her tits on the front too..
The second time I went (July 2018) I decided t go for 45min FS. I wanted to see her on top of me Smothering me in her breasts. She did start with soft back massage (as before), then turned me over, put a condom and went down on me. I don’t know what happened, but I lost my erection and couldn’t get it up anymore  :diablo:.. perhaps I was too excited 😆.. she tried to revive it but I had to tell he to stop. She didn’t do anything wrong I think it was my brain overthinking things..
Anyway this left me with a big empty void space.. I had to g back and have her!
So, Couple weeks ago I went back. This time I decided for 30min FS only. She did give me a quick massage on my back, then turned me over put a condom and gave me some oral. Oral wasn’t mind blowing. I think it was just a way to get me super hard. Then eventually came on top. I don’t think I lasted more than 10 minutes, started slow and deep. As others have reported, she keeps her eyes closed, but she let me play with her tits, I licked and put my face in them a few times. I don’t remember her making much noise. I finished in the condom deep in her. I had a week worth of load in me and it felt amazing. Oh man just writing about it it’s giving me a boner. The sight of those mammaries penduling from her chest right in front of my face is a sight I’ll cherish for a long time
She cleaned me up, took a quick shower and off I went.

Pros. I enjoyed  her personality, and the time we spent together. I absolute love her large natural soft boobs.

Cons: wish she was a bit dirtier.. if she offered a tit wank with facial for example i would definitely go back a fourth time

Summary. I won’t go back because I’ve been few times already, but she’s definitely an amazing looking girl and provides good service.