Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle , Bermondsey  (Read 1889 times)

68 review(s) for x Sweet CHANTELLE (59 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline tigerbeats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was chastised for me last review (written in a rush) but here goes:

Comms:
Working in the area and was feeling frisky in the morning so send Chantelle a text and got a swift reply. Arranged meet and texted building address. Usual deal of calling for flat number when nearby. Prices and services as per AW.

Council flats a short walk from Bermondsey tube station, easy enough to find. Seemed safe enough.  Just make sure to take the correct lift as one goes off floors, the other even floors. Flat nice enough once inside. Only girl working there for the time being. Towel on arrival and had a quick shower.

Chantelle:
Pretty Polish girl, fit body with a bit of a tan, slim but not skinny and legs/ass like she frequents the gym, 5'8" or so in height, enhanced breasts but nicely done. Not many pics on profile but I wasn't disappointed. No tattoos which is a rarity these days. Good English so no worries there.

Session:
Opted for an hour of mainly OWO. started with some French kissing and heavy petting then moved to lie on the bed. About half an hour of a slow sloppy blowjob with scarce hand use, lots of ball rubbing, until I got up to straddle her for a titwank and erupted over her chest. She does CIM but I wanted to see the action as it were 😗.
Afterwards had a light massage, bit more bj, on with the condom then doggy for a bit but i was more interested in her bj skills so back to that until I later CIM. Hour's up and time for me to head back to work!

Conclusion:
I probably only needed the half hour as I was after a nice relaxed wet bj which I duly received.  I didn't ask about any other services as I got what I wanted at the time. She works office hours 10.30-6pm or so which works nicely for me. Lovely girl will see again if in the area.

mrhappypants

This is her at her best I think and the way my sessions usually go.  She told me she has been running recently and I think the benefits show.  Thanks for your review.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the review, OP :hi: ... it sounds like Chantelle can conduct an oral marathon :thumbsup: ... HL'd.

Online boardyhell

saw her in shepherds bush,good attitude and services,can't fault her,for me not top notch but a b plan
slightly harsh
i would return if she was close to me ,friendly girl

mrhappypants

Cheers for the review, OP :hi: ... it sounds like Chantelle can conduct an oral marathon :thumbsup: ... HL'd.

Read across the reviews for a balanced view of what to expect before you book.