Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jyoti - Tantric Massage London  (Read 5365 times)

Offline mukid

Felt like something relaxing so booked an hour with Jyoti from

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Called up with Eva picking up the phone. Easily arranged a time and she texted me the address. She went out of her way to make sure I did not use the mobile number she texted me with to communicate going forward but to use the landline only.

Location/Venue

About a 6 minute walk from Earls Court tube.
Big fancy looking apartment from the outside. Jyoti opened the door and led me through, past Eva (who looked as old as she sounded on the phone) into a massive massage room. Was very surprised at how large the room was and even more interesting was how small the bathroom/shower ensuite was in the room.

The Girls/Looks

Jyoti was older than her photos looked on the site but she was still super fit. She was probably about a size 8? scandinavian looking blonde with huge tits (enhanced but very well done in my opinion). Guessing age wise she was probably mid 30s.

The Meet

Once in the room, sorted the money. Was 120 for the hour inc b2b, 100 without. Went for 120 option. Jyoti was in a tight red dress, and once money was sorted stripped right off. Took a quick shower and hopped onto the massage table (a proper one) face down. She started the massage, encouraging me to focus on my breathing whilst pouring hot massage oil over my back. This already felt different to your standard rub and tug as I'd not previously had any hot oil used on me before. She slowly worked from my feet up, massage was as good as I've had, firm but light strokes mixed in making it very relaxing. Gradually moved up to my arse and I don't know what she did with her fingers around my balls and arse in between cc swipes but never felt so good. I was rock hard instantly. However, she would slow down and move away from the action areas which allowed my cock to calm down before slowly biulding it up again.

After a while, she told me to flip over and again used the hot oil. She continued the excellent massage, grabbing my hands and ptting them on her firm tits and arse. I was able to have a decent grab but didn't try for more as had read on here that wasn't on at this joint. Again she told me to focus on my breathing and close my eyes while she gradually moved onto my rock hard cock. Again, don't know what she did but basically felt like I was getting a BJ rather than a HJ. I tried to hold off for a while but ended blowing my load quite quickly.

After she wiped me down, back into the shower, dried up and off I went. Also should note that the whoel experience was not rushed. Was easily 1 hour 20 minutes in total with a full 60 minutes on the massage table. All in all a very different experience. The massage was very relaxing and technique was incredible but was definitely less touching etc than normal so would come back if I was after this type of session again.

Offline zinger

Nice review OP.

I'm increasingly interested in this edging technique and think it may be better money spent as there don't seem to many good PSEs around at the moment.

I set up this wiki page on edging a while ago. I might throw this review into it :)

Cheers

Offline RAJEC

Comms

Called up with Eva picking up the phone. Easily arranged a time and she texted me the address. She went out of her way to make sure I did not use the mobile number she texted me with to communicate going forward but to use the landline only.

Location/Venue

Big fancy looking apartment from the outside. Jyoti opened the door and led me through, past Eva (who looked as old as she sounded on the phone) into a massive massage room. Was very surprised at how large the room was and even more interesting was how small the bathroom/shower ensuite was in the room.

The Girls/Looks

Jyoti was older than her photos looked on the site but she was still super fit. She was probably about a size 8? scandinavian looking blonde with huge tits (enhanced but very well done in my opinion). Guessing age wise she was probably mid 30s.

The Meet

Once in the room, sorted the money. Was 120 for the hour inc b2b, 100 without. Went for 120 option. Jyoti was in a tight red dress, and once money was sorted stripped right off. Took a quick shower and hopped onto the massage table (a proper one) face down. She started the massage, encouraging me to focus on my breathing whilst pouring hot massage oil over my back. This already felt different to your standard rub and tug as I'd not previously had any hot oil used on me before. She slowly worked from my feet up, massage was as good as I've had, firm but light strokes mixed in making it very relaxing. Gradually moved up to my arse and I don't know what she did with her fingers around my balls and arse in between cc swipes but never felt so good. I was rock hard instantly. However, she would slow down and move away from the action areas which allowed my cock to calm down before slowly biulding it up again.

After a while, she told me to flip over and again used the hot oil. She continued the excellent massage, grabbing my hands and ptting them on her firm tits and arse. I was able to have a decent grab but didn't try for more as had read on here that wasn't on at this joint. Again she told me to focus on my breathing and close my eyes while she gradually moved onto my rock hard cock. Again, don't know what she did but basically felt like I was getting a BJ rather than a HJ. I tried to hold off for a while but ended blowing my load quite quickly.

After she wiped me down, back into the shower, dried up and off I went. Also should note that the whoel experience was not rushed. Was easily 1 hour 20 minutes in total with a full 60 minutes on the massage table. All in all a very different experience. The massage was very relaxing and technique was incredible but was definitely less touching etc than normal so would come back if I was after this type of session again.

So you paid 120 for the b 2b option but received the 100 service?

That’s a service b &s for me and a definite negative  :unknown:

JAG4555

did u get to suck her tits. finger her. kiss her body...£120 is a lot. if u didnt get to do any of that then well. thats NOT a positive. id rather just go to a legit pro massage place and pay £45. and extra.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:41:29 pm by JAG4555 »

Offline webpunter

Pukka review  :thumbsup:

a massive massage room. Was very surprised at how large the room was and even more interesting was how small the bathroom/shower ensuite was in the room.

Did a review on here bout a thai place in Blackpool.  Jacuzzi bath option available & the burd hopped in.  Awesome.  One of the best bits

90 min option with TML & mention of bath etc.  So i'm figuring that no chance of the burd getting in.  What do you reck ?  Coz the burd sitting on the side of the bath doesn't appeal

Offline Jonestown

did u get to suck her tits. finger her. kiss her body...£120 is a lot. if u didnt get to do any of that then well. thats NOT a positive. id rather just go to a legit pro massage place and pay £45. and extra.

Eva and her crew are a different kind of massage experience, they had numerous positive reviews on here a year or so go, especially for their four handed offer, which was offered at a significant reduction.

Offline webpunter

At least YeboahsLF reviews on this venue turned out to be pukka
Must make an effort to experience Jyoti

Eva and her crew are a different kind of massage experience, they had numerous positive reviews on here a year or so go, especially for their four handed offer, which was offered at a significant reduction.

Top effort OP with the review  :thumbsup:

Offline mukid

120 was for b2b which it was. As said above, different sort of experience. No sucking tits, no fingering... Less touching compared to your normal rub n tug joint. Not for everyone but it's a different experience. A great one in my opinion.

Offline Grandslam

120 was for b2b which it was. As said above, different sort of experience. No sucking tits, no fingering... Less touching compared to your normal rub n tug joint. Not for everyone but it's a different experience. A great one in my opinion.
In which case could you describe the B2B elements of the massage? What you've described in your review is a naked massage and others might be interested to know if there was any B2B and what it was like before choosing the more expensive option.

Offline Massboy

Comms

Location/Venue

The Girls/Looks

The Meet

I did see Jyoti last year September. And it mirrored your experience but I felt the breathing was a lot of hard work!

Offline Massuk

I also went there a few time last year and it is still some of the best FBSM have had experienced.
I particularly liked their 4 hands option (only £150 on Thursday!)
Everything is great and their techniques are amazing.
You get the type of orgasm you don’t get often in a normal punt!

Offline mukid

In which case could you describe the B2B elements of the massage? What you've described in your review is a naked massage and others might be interested to know if there was any B2B and what it was like before choosing the more expensive option.

The B2B part was only when I was face down. She climbed on the table and slowly grinded her tits up and down from ass to upper back. To be honest, was quite brief and nothing spectacular. If I ever went back I'd go for the cheaper naked option.

Offline davison

The 4 hands is amazing value. Glad river is gone now. She was a beautiful girl and her thin all natural frame was a great contrast to the more pneumatic jyoti. But she was just so unfriendly. Took all the fun out of it. Resolved not to go back. Love to hear about this new duo partner.

Offline Jellaby

The 4 hands is amazing value. Glad river is gone now. She was a beautiful girl and her thin all natural frame was a great contrast to the more pneumatic jyoti. But she was just so unfriendly. Took all the fun out of it. Resolved not to go back. Love to hear about this new duo partner.
Went for the 4-handed with Jyoti and Veena in July. Had a great time. Excellent vfm. Veena v attractive girl. Thinking of seeing her again.